Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
ugh. It might seem strange but the biggest reason this bugs me is we like to go see HEA randomly. As it was, Sept-Dec is basically out because of the parties happening all the time. Now we add Aug to that and we have 5 months where seeing my favorite show is a marked challenge.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
ugh. It might seem strange but the biggest reason this bugs me is we like to go see HEA randomly. As it was, Sept-Dec is basically out because of the parties happening all the time. Now we add Aug to that and we have 5 months where seeing my favorite show is a marked challenge.
I found the impact to be pretty negligible in August and the start of September, but from about 9/15 through the end of the year, the 4x/week parties make the other three nights of the week so awfully-crowded at MK that we skip HEA altogether.

draybook

We haven't had any problem watching HEA in October. Heck, we've even had no problem grabbing seats outside at Gaston's. Sure, most folks like the projections but our littles are just over 2 and 1 now and they are focused on the fireworks. That and Tinkerbell's flight. We sure do love us some MNSSHP. We usually do it 3 times per trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom