News Tomorrowland Speedway and Walt Disney World Railroad to be impacted by TRON construction at the Magic Kingdom

Rider

You mind posting those pics here for those of us who don't have a Twitter account pretty please?
Sorry I didn't realize that they don't show up for some.

A85FBF9A-6373-43DC-8A11-8AFFD1A1C914.jpeg
EECC2A47-529B-44BA-90C5-239293986426.jpeg
2490F866-B144-4D4A-8C99-2CC211997F43.jpeg

RSoxNo1

They should just remove the speedway and replace it with one or two attractions on its footprint. Also, I am very sad to see the walkway behind Tomorrow Land ripped up. Despite the smoking section, it was my favorite part of the park - a nice quiet place to watch the train go by.
They should have incorporated a speedway attraction (perhaps around RC racer) that wove in and around Slinky Dog Dash. This would have allowed them to remove it from Tomorrowland without much issue.

jt04

Are there plans to make these electric?

If they are going to do electric they should design a system from the ground (no pun intended) up. Plenty of room in Future World.

And that would free up so much MK real estate for something with some actual magic incorporated. Such an eyesore in this current condition. Not to mention out of date. This is the perfect chance to get rid of it.

wedenterprises

If they are going to do electric they should design a system from the ground (no pun intended) up. Plenty of room in Future World.

And that would free up so much MK real estate for something with some actual magic incorporated. Such an eyesore in this current condition. Not to mention out of date. This is the perfect chance to get rid of it.

Driving your own car may no longer be considered futuristic.

Perhaps a driving attraction would work well in DHS. You could drive through the Hollywood Hills in an old (new) Duesenberg.

jt04

Driving your own car may no longer be considered futuristic.

Perhaps a driving attraction would work well in DHS. You could drive through the Hollywood Hills in an old (new) Duesenberg.

Yes, very good. These are still very popular at other parks. Great idea for the ToT, RnRC area. Maybe incorporating some of the runaway railway tech. Perfect.

wedenterprises

Yes, very good. These are still very popular at other parks. Great idea for the ToT, RnRC area. Maybe incorporating some of the runaway railway tech. Perfect.
Definitely! I still think it's a valid ride experience for young and old to experience together. Would be so cool in that part of the park. Indoors would be neat too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom