iOS app crashing

DisneyGigi

I am typing now with no problem and the ad that is up is a redband trailer ad. This is one of the first times the past few days that it has not crashed on me. I will try to upload to my trip report and see if does it there.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I am typing now with no problem and the ad that is up is a redband trailer ad. This is one of the first times the past few days that it has not crashed on me. I will try to upload to my trip report and see if does it there.
I am almost certain the culprit is a specific ad, which we are attempting to eliminate from being displayed. Once that is done, hopefully the problems will be resolved.

DisneyGigi

I am almost certain the culprit is a specific ad, which we are attempting to eliminate from being displayed. Once that is done, hopefully the problems will be resolved.

Just wanted to let you know that when uploading photos, it just did it again. Stalled out while typing then reloaded twice. It was two different ads, one a battlefield game and the other a jewelry ad. It is as I am halfway through typing, hanging up again. FreeStar digital publishing ad and it reloaded page. Then I can type?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just wanted to let you know that when uploading photos, it just did it again. Stalled out while typing then reloaded twice. It was two different ads, one a battlefield game and the other a jewelry ad. It is as I am halfway through typing, hanging up again. FreeStar digital publishing ad and it reloaded page. Then I can type?
There are typically 3 ads per page. One at the very top, one after the first post, and one near to the bottom. See if you can spot all 3 when it happens again and let me know. Thanks!

DisneyGigi

And
There are typically 3 ads per page. One at the very top, one after the first post, and one near to the bottom. See if you can spot all 3 when it happens again and let me know. Thanks!
At the end after I posted message, there were bricks at bottom.
Just a sec ago, while typing bricks top, freestar bittom, now etrade. Very hard to type.
BF68BEDA-8F77-4B20-ABA0-0AF71C52FAA2.png

DisneyGigi

The bricks are the problem. Still trying to get it blocked. Until I do you are likely to have the issue unfortunately.
No problem, just wanted to let you know. And thank you. I have no problem, via Safari, private mode. Just tried it and no problems.

DisneyGigi

Did it when I tried to load pics. Ads were FreeStar, Freestar, Walmart. The Walmart ad blinked turned white, the back again right before it did it.

LittleBuford

The website itself is now acting up (and again, the issue is ad-related). It never used to be this way.

I'm viewing it on Chrome in Windows 10.

Tony the Tigger

I'll try to pay attention to the ads.

I had to uninstall the app for now. It was driving me nuts. I'm at the point where I can "read only" in chrome on iphone 7 (12.1.1) and then for the most part, I'll only type on the laptop. Even now in Chrome on the iphone, when it spontaneously reloads, it logs me out every time.

I don't know what private mode is, will look it up.

Will be watching this thread for updates.

DisneyGigi

I'll try to pay attention to the ads.

I had to uninstall the app for now. It was driving me nuts. I'm at the point where I can "read only" in chrome on iphone 7 (12.1.1) and then for the most part, I'll only type on the laptop. Even now in Chrome on the iphone, when it spontaneously reloads, it logs me out every time.

I don't know what private mode is, will look it up.

Will be watching this thread for updates.
Down at the bottom if you click the multi page tab, on the left it will say private. Click that and see if it makes it better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom