What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
3.4 hilly miles tonight in my collective running group. And we even did more hills than we usually do. 😀 (I’m trying to convince myself I’m smiling about it)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Monday - home/sick with lung-crud. I blame former-smoker + running in below freezing temps

Today - Circuit/Quick fit - back on the wagon!!

JillC LI

Been out of pocket for the holiday weekend. Ran 8 miles the day after Thanksgiving (and boy did I need to after all that eating!). Ran 6.5 miles on Sunday with DH and DD on their bikes through a hilly forest trail. Ran 3.5 on the TM yesterday. And today I am 50 years old! :)

Same as yesterday, still no hot water at the gym, so just bike again.
Glad it's back finally.
Fri was 3.58 around Niagara Falls (It is kind of fun to "run" around different places on the TM, even if the street view doesn't work)
Sounds cool.
I got the keys of my new home! And I'm so excited, I just have to share it :)
Congratulations!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Yesterday - icy outside so I was stuck on the dreadmill - 25 mins at I don't know what pace coz I didn't look + upper body
Today - Circuit/Quick Fit

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Saturday - fully body weights

I'm slacking again and the scale is showing it. I have ZERO motivation to run with snow/ice/cold outside. I need to find other crosstraining activities.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Yoga. And it's getting ready to storm, again. Because we've not had enough rain with the constant rain & thunderstorms since early Saturday that cancelled our Winter Festival. First time in over 30 years.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
3.3 miles tonight in my last group training (still up and down the hills - which I will admit I’ve gotten stronger at running up). Wasn’t sure if I’d go, because the weather was looking very iffy (possible thunder and lightening storm). In the end, we got some rain but really just enough to cool us down. And then just before getting off the bus it started POURING - I was literally running upstream from the bus stop to my apartment building 😂.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom