Daredevil Cancelled

Sped2424

Original Poster
Well If anyone needed anymore proof here is the final nail in the coffin, Iger wants all non Disney streaming service marvel properties dead. I don't blame his thinking but this did come as a surprise.

Twilight_Roxas

The only Marvel shows Hulu have are Runaways (Hulu), The Gifted (Fox), Cloak & Dagger (Freeform), and I think Legion (FX). Soon Disney might get 70% of Hulu.

seascape

The only Marvel shows Hulu have are Runaways (Hulu), The Gifted (Fox), Cloak & Dagger (Freeform), and I think Legion (FX). Soon Disney might get 70% of Hulu.
I hope Marvel brings back all 3 shows on Hulu. I liked them all. I think Netflix made a mistake because they are losing all WBs DC shows to the new WB streaming service and without these shows I think I will cancel Netflix and buy WB and Disney streaming services.

LSLS

I'm real curious what the do with Jones and Punisher. Those two are ones that can't possibly transfer over to the Disney service, and Punisher especially was REALLY loved by a lot of people (include me in that one).

Princess Leia

I thought Jessica Jones was the worst of the bunch...ok...maybe tied for worst with Iron Fist.
I really enjoyed Season 1, but I have yet to watch Season 2. Daredevil is actually the only show that I watched for the entire run... and season 2 of that show was not great.

LSLS

I really enjoyed Season 1, but I have yet to watch Season 2. Daredevil is actually the only show that I watched for the entire run... and season 2 of that show was not great.

Jones season 2 was alright. I liked Season 1 a good bit. I just never really got into the Daredevil character, so never made it far in that. Punisher was far and away my favorite of the series, I'll be sad if/when that goes.

champdisney

Daredevil was a great show. I thought Season 3 was pretty neat. I’m sure they’ll carry some of these shows over to Hulu, at least that’s what I’m hoping.

Also, isn’t Punisher season 2 finished and waiting to be released?

Sped2424

Original Poster
Daredevil was a great show. I thought Season 3 was pretty neat. I’m sure they’ll carry some of these shows over to Hulu, at least that’s what I’m hoping.

Also, isn’t Punisher season 2 finished and waiting to be released?
I believe so! Im curious to see what's gonna happen to jessica jones and when it's going to get it's inevitable cancellation.

Sped2424

Original Poster
I thought it was common sense but here ya go
https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhu...s-cancelling-their-marvel-shows/#783ae5d7196c
Though if this won't convince you not sure any other source will but one doesn't cancel Daredevil a show which by all means had a healthy viewership and was big enough to kick off it's on mcu on netflix out of the blue the way they did. The writers even had season 4 mapped out and according to one of them this came as a surprise..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom