News Beauty and the Beast sing-along coming to Epcot's France Pavilion

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Au revoir Impressions de France. :(
I really never thought they'd do this (I was nervous about the movie to begin with but I expected an updated film with a rat or other IP tie-in), but they constantly surprise me (usually in a bad way).
Honestly do people even bother to read? Impressions de France will CONTINUE TO BE SHOWN.

I also absolutely guarantee that the BatB showings will have at least double the audience as Impressions.

Kman101

Honestly do people even bother to read? Impressions de France will CONTINUE TO BE SHOWN.

I also absolutely guarantee that the BatB showings will have at least double the audience as Impressions.

Um. I sure can. Maybe if you stop trying to read into things (and drop the agenda against me). I've had several posts where I'm aware of what's going on. Thanks for trying ;)

Tavernacle12

Oh good, so IllumiNations gets replaced with the dullest idea ever, and now so does Impressions. With Spaceship Earth going under a multi year redo, that means my only remaining beloved attraction at Epcot is... Living With The Land.

My already planned trip for next year might be my last for a LONG time.

wdwfan4ver

This is a potential head scratcher to me.

I understand this from a theme standpoint for Epcot since the film takes place in France, but this has the potential of 3 problems. Here are are the three problems:
  1. Magic Kingdom has a Mini Beauty and the Beast land and it exposes how little thought there was for creating that mini land at MK. MK could've had trackless Beauty and the beast ride or a theater that shows Beauty and the Beast Sing-a-long if the imagineers thought about it back when they wanted to do New Fantasy Land.
  2. WDW already has enough Beauty and the Beast stuff.
  3. DHS has a stage for Beauty and the Beast already and the stage show could split with the Sing-a-long like it already was mentioned unless Disney wants to get a rid of the Beauty and the Beast Stage show at DHS with a different IP.

Last edited:

Kman101

Hopefully it’s better than the Frozen sing along. I saw that for the first time last week and was extremely let down. I had no idea they played the film while some bad comedic actors pranced around stage. Yikes. But on the other hand maybe this means they will finally send that awful BatB show at studios away so

Sad part is, the historians/comedians are the best part. I know ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom