NFL 2018 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
So not only do the Packers pull off the narrow victory, but I did in fantasy as well! I won by 1.5 points to improve my record to 5-1. I am now tied with only 1 other person for first place at 5-1. Last week it was a 3-way tie for first place, but I beat that other person this week. Tyreek Hill really helped me out.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Browns have traded Carlos Hyde to the Jaguars.

This screws me over 2 times because I not only have Hyde, but TJ Yeldon and Leonard Fournette, too. So all of my snaps are decreasing.

mf1972

saints fan here. they were very lucky with that win today. looked like a good game. i was at work, unfortunately :(

PUSH

Original Poster
So I won last week's fantasy game by 1.5 points. This week I won by 1 point. I was plagued by a terrible combination of injuries, byes, and the Carlos Hyde trade which has me with 3 Jaguars RBs on my roster. I went from extreme depth at RB, to having a bunch of rotational guys. This trade kind of ruins my whole draft strategy.

PUSH

Original Poster
Heartbreaking loss for the Packers today. We played well enough to beat the Rams, but a dumb mistake by our kick returner did us in. The Rams kicked it into the endzone, which I thought was dumb to begin with because it gave us another play before the 2 minute warning. Instead he brings it out and fumbles. :banghead:

The good news is nobody is running away with the NFC North. A lot of season left, but I think we showed that we can beat anybody in the league. Our defense played well except for when they were gassed. We just need our offense to be more consistent, and that starts with RB Aaron Jones. When we are handing it to him, we click. When we abandon him, we struggle.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
This just in: the Oakland Raiders are the worst team in the NFL, even worse than the Browns or Bills. They're allowing a 3rd string QB nobody's ever heard of to beat them down right now. Jon Gruden got what he wanted when he started his fire sale.

PUSH

Original Poster
In fantasy it's been me and one other guy tied for first place the whole season. We are both 8-1, and we finally play each other this week. I'm off to a decent start with Roethlisberger giving me 48 points last night. I need the Chiefs to have a bad day because he has Mahomes, Hunt, and Kelce.

Lucky

There have been 18 lead changes in Saints’ games. There have been 0 in Washington’s games. In every game whoever scores first has stayed ahead the whole game.

PUSH

Original Poster
Julio Jones becomes the fastest player ever to reach 10,000 career receiving yards. He did so in 104 games. Previously holding the record was Cavin Johnson who did it in 115 games.

PUSH

Original Poster
More record alerts:

- Drew Brees moved into 2nd place all-time for passing touchdowns.
- Larry Fitzgerald moved into 2nd place all-time for receiving yards.

NYwdwfan

Julio Jones becomes the fastest player ever to reach 10,000 career receiving yards. He did so in 104 games. Previously holding the record was Cavin Johnson who did it in 115 games.
No matter what Calvin Johnson does in his career, I will always see this image whrn I hear his name:
1541971107057.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom