Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Work going on behind Africa which based on permits I assume is for the new nighttime show.

1541809809044.png

Monorail_Red_77

Don’t know if this means anything or not. Was driving on Epcot resorts Boulevard around 10:05 PM after regular illuminations and they’re doing additional fireworks possibly testing along with some different multi colored sky strobe lights similar to the fan lights at Magic Kingdom around the castle. Fireworks have been going on for about 10 minutes and look amazing.

peter11435

Don’t know if this means anything or not. Was driving on Epcot resorts Boulevard around 10:05 PM after regular illuminations and they’re doing additional fireworks possibly testing along with some different multi colored sky strobe lights similar to the fan lights at Magic Kingdom around the castle. Fireworks have been going on for about 10 minutes and look amazing.
Illuminations would have been at 10:00 tonight

iMax

So around 11:30/11:45 PM EST, fireworks were being tested. Found it odd to hear fireworks this late. Someone sent me this pic on Twitter of the test. Can't tell much by the pic but was told it was away from MK. Can anyone shed any light on this? Could this have anything to do with Epcot?
View attachment 325662

It was MK, they're still doing some Holiday Filming.

trainplane3

It sure seems weird that more are excited for the temporary show then the permanent one. I guess that means it's just that good.

Is Spark just that much more tasteful of a use of IP then Kappa will be? Assuming Spark uses IP of course (I mean Spark basically sounds like Figment...).

EvilChameleon

Wasn't Happily Ever After supposed to be a "temporary" show, and then they saw how much people loved it, and now it's going to stick around for longer? Hopefully the same thing happens here.

If that was true, and if Spark is good, of course.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wasn't Happily Ever After supposed to be a "temporary" show, and then they saw how much people loved it, and now it's going to stick around for longer? Hopefully the same thing happens here.

Temporary until the 50th celebration. There's talk that since it is so well received, they may just tweak HEA and not do a whole new show for the 50th.

Also, because HEA was so well received, WDW felt that they can wait until the 50th for the brand new electric night parade rather than rush and scramble for one.

Kman101

Here is hoping we don't get a new fireworks so soon! 2017-2021 isn't enough time to enjoy the masterpiece, magnum opus, every acclaim adjective in the book that is HEA! But I wouldn't be opposed to a limited time show like Disneyland Forever for the 50th celebration, provided we get HEA back

Tokyo has something that I wouldn't mind replacing Once Upon a Time or something. I'd like something for the 50th but I really do love HEA. I'm slightly encouraged they want to replace things a little sooner than they used to, but still ...

I'm looking forward to Spark and we know so little about it! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom