Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

rle4lunch

I know, but there’s just something about reading about two TSRs and an E, when an attraction used to not look like a possibility at all.

True. Jungle Book/Indy crossover for Epcot. ;)

TSR #1 The Bear Necessities; offering signature dishes like *honey* baked ham with a purple yam demiglaze.
TSR#2 HJ Juniors; offerings include: snake surprise tapas; tempura battered rattle snake with a mango chutney dipping sauce, along with their signature dessert; chilled monkey brains; raspberry soft serve ice cream, topped with lemon cream and drizzled with a blood orange sauce.

Princess Leia

True. Jungle Book/Indy crossover for Epcot. ;)

TSR #1 The Bear Necessities; offering signature dishes like *honey* baked ham with a purple yam demiglaze.
TSR#2 HJ Juniors; offerings include: snake surprise tapas; tempura battered rattle snake with a mango chutney dipping sauce, along with their signature dessert; chilled monkey brains; raspberry soft serve ice cream, topped with lemon cream and drizzled with a blood orange sauce.
I think the TSR and E comment was in relation to Brazil

Robbiem

This would be highly impressive if it actually comes to fruition.

On the topic of E-tickets that would fit the Brazil pavilion, I wonder if the plans for the rainforest coaster from Project Gemini have been dusted off and reimagined? Haven't read through this entire thread but has that been discussed at all?

I thought the same thing- this would be a good addition to world showcase. You could even add a tentative IP by having a preshow where Jose tells us he will take us on a tour of the rainforest

MaximumEd

This would be highly impressive if it actually comes to fruition.

On the topic of E-tickets that would fit the Brazil pavilion, I wonder if the plans for the rainforest coaster from Project Gemini have been dusted off and reimagined? Haven't read through this entire thread but has that been discussed at all?

I don't think it's been mentioned, but a ride through the Amazon would be amazing. The only thing I would prefer to be a bit different is if they made it a dark ride instead of a coaster. To me, World Showcase isn't the place to drop a purely "thrill" ride. Maybe the Brazil version of the Rhine River Cruise.

smile

If we want to boil it down to something less specific, my only argument would be that for Disney the image of any country they are thinking of adding to WS will be relevant and right now things are in flux regarding Brazil. For that reason, I don't think they'll be rushing to announce a Brazil pavilion anytime soon.

i'm not quite taking the same angle as you, but brazil's volatility is relevant - for many reasons
... not least of which relates to sponsorship/op

personally, i have a hard time considering a theme park pavilion in florida while the country herself and her people are in such a state - 'politics' aside

Robbiem

I don't think it's been mentioned, but a ride through the Amazon would be amazing. The only thing I would prefer to be a bit different is if they made it a dark ride instead of a coaster. To me, World Showcase isn't the place to drop a purely "thrill" ride. Maybe the Brazil version of the Rhine River Cruise.

Or a flume. An Amazon splash mountain would be fantastic!

MaximumEd

Or a flume. An Amazon splash mountain would be fantastic!

This right here!!! To me, Splash Mountain is still the king of what a WDW E-Ticket should be that's been built in the last quarter century. SW:GE may hit all those marks, but FOP missed out on the ride time and no physical sets while on ride. I've said it before, but it bears repeating that I'm waiting for them to really swing for the fence and build something on that scale again. Total immersion, physical sets, animatronics, ride time, slow moving parts, adrenaline rush...........did I mention ride time?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
This right here!!! To me, Splash Mountain is still the king of what a WDW E-Ticket should be that's been built in the last quarter century. SW:GE may hit all those marks, but FOP missed out on the ride time and no physical sets while on ride. I've said it before, but it bears repeating that I'm waiting for them to really swing for the fence and build something on that scale again. Total immersion, physical sets, animatronics, ride time, slow moving parts, adrenaline rush...........did I mention ride time?

If you can do all that in less than 3 minutes of ride time, for under $200 million, with minimal CM staffing required, you're in. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom