The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

Do you remember Buffy's Mrs. Beasley Doll from the TV show Family Affair? My Sister left her home when she went away to college. I came home for dinner when she was due back for a break. Her bedroom faced the front of the house an has a large picture window. My Dad and I strung Mrs. Beasley up by her neck with some rope, tied it to the curtain rod and she was dangling in the Window when Sis pulled into the driveway. Mrs. Beasley went back to College with my Sis. Sadly she shared what we had done so her 3 roommates carried on the tradition of Oh No! What have you done to Mrs. Beasley!

7ddc1d60-8b3b-498d-b94d-632214362c66_1.d1f1a02d3f9629bbbca689051184a5cc.jpeg
I had a Mrs. Beasley ♥

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
You should have seen the displays my sis and I would make for our Barbies...she made a full-blown nail salon for them once. Walls, tables, chairs, all the way down to the nail polish bottles, were made out of cardboard, plastic, beads, toothpicks, etc. It was so elaborate.

Now I did do things like that, I'd build a Barbie Room or House. I enjoyed that. I just built I didn't have the desire to play Barbies in it though.

Gabe1

I had a Mrs. Beasley ♥

Awe. :inlove:

My Sisters Mrs Beasley ultimately disintegrate from age. She had visited the doll hospital several times but they could only do so much. 3 years ago I bought my Sister for her Birthday a Vintage Mrs Beasley still in her original packaging. She sit on a shelf in my sisters office of her law firm.

MySmallWorldof4

Schools hard right now, kids are mean, I’m bullied, I feel like everyone hates me. It’s just uhhhhh.....☹️😩
That is very sad. Kids can be terribly mean. Just remember that at some point you will never see any of them ever again if you don’t want to. Focus on doing your best. What negative things others say about you doesn't matter. What matters is what the ones who truly do love you say. We say this to our kids. If you were in a foreign country and someone said something mean to you in another language, it wouldn’t affect you because you didn’t understand it. Do the same with the bullies. Just ignore it.

MySmallWorldof4

Do you remember Buffy's Mrs. Beasley Doll from the TV show Family Affair? My Sister left her home when she went away to college. I came home for dinner when she was due back for a break. Her bedroom faced the front of the house an has a large picture window. My Dad and I strung Mrs. Beasley up by her neck with some rope, tied it to the curtain rod and she was dangling in the Window when Sis pulled into the driveway. Mrs. Beasley went back to College with my Sis. Sadly she shared what we had done so her 3 roommates carried on the tradition of Oh No! What have you done to Mrs. Beasley!

7ddc1d60-8b3b-498d-b94d-632214362c66_1.d1f1a02d3f9629bbbca689051184a5cc.jpeg
Ha ha!! I have Mrs. Beasley!! My favorite doll as a toddler. She is in my closet right now, sans glasses. :) How could you do that to her. :( My dh just said she looks like Bernadette from Big Bang Theory.

Gabe1

Ooo nice! Unfortunately, I have a couple of appts this week so I need to stay in town. That would’ve been nice though. Thanks I will keep this info handy for future use!

We take Uber enough lately at WDW as buses and there timing is hit or miss hopefully improving once the gondola is operational, I don't like driving at WDW cause so many guests get lost and then make dangerous turns and lane changes-blind to cars around them. I had a rent a car at Flamingo but I never took it to the parks only Springs. Here is where I stayed that one week of 4. I moved frequently around that trip. I stayed in the TownePlace Suites, which were a little cheaper than the Sister, Spring Hill but I liked the rooms so much more at TownePlace. Spring Hill has a nicer lobby area where breakfast is served (free) as is the coffee. They share the pool, indoor bar and restaurant. The entire resort is keyed to enter any part of the resort evening. Security Guard meets you at main door if you don't have your room key. I know. I did that *hangs head*

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=e...hUKEwiFmuTxoP3dAhXxmOAKHXM5DZ8QoiowCnoECAoQCQ

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo took care of his son’s bullies.

Actually, it was a bullying situation with youngest DD that I ended up handling myself.
The special needs kiddos were observed very closely, and there were never any significant bullying situations with other students harassing DS.
I did what I felt was warranted under the circumstances in youngest DDs case, and she was never harassed again.

Gabe1

Ha ha!! I have Mrs. Beasley!! My favorite doll as a toddler. She is in my closet right now, sans glasses. :) How could you do that to her. :( My dh just said she looks like Bernadette from Big Bang Theory.

Did you miss the post where she gave my doll (which I never liked anyhow) a crew cut 'cause my Mom told her she had to ask me before she played with her. So she didn't play with her she just cut her hair all off. :cautious:

donaldtoo

Krispy Creme opened up near Dublin the other day. Never had one so I don't see what the big fuss is.

View attachment 318741

Indeed, KK is no big deal. We have some around here, and they can’t come even remotely close to comparing to our local Longhorn Bakery Round Rock Donuts that I’ve posted about more than once before...

B4E61D6D-0612-4CF7-B99D-3C9F556BF22C.jpeg
15142FAD-8D0A-4B9F-A74D-C675D39D57FA.jpeg

Beyond delectable doesn’t even come remotely close to covering them...!!!!!!!!!! :hungry::joyfull::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom