Dumbest Thing You've Heard a Guest Say

Phroobar

Reminds me of the family I met in the bag check line who asked me the best way to get into the Beauty and the Beast Castle restaurant, because that was their #1 priority for the day. I had to be the one to tell them that after all their time and money spent, they were on the wrong side of the country. It hurt.
You should have sent them to the Red Rose Taverne. Same thing right?

note2001

I do wonder what she would have said. Of course the person working there was very polite and told her yes. If I had been the one handing out the tortillas I think that I would have burst out laughing 😅
I think I would have turned behind me and shouted to no one in particular:

"Hey Joe!? Are these the tortillas we made this afternoon, or are they the ones we had that Costco was disposing of?"
"Yeah, okay..."
<turn to the lady>
"He says if there is no color on the edges that they were made today."

(Guarantee that I would have been fired on the spot, but it would have been great watching everyone start checking their tortillas.)

Jedi Stitch

My wife said she was in line for a restroom, and one of the ladies looked back someone she was with and said "It like we are in line for Splash Mountain" the other lady exclaimed "Them my husband is in their restroom waiting for its a small world" Got a chuckle from those in line. She told me I laughed, then it occurred to me I just came out of the restroom too. Hey Wait...:cautious:

The Pho

Once while the bus was stopped at Blizzard Beach a woman approached the driver and asked him "does this bus go to Blizzard Beach". He told the woman to turn around then drove away.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
These just made me giggle:

"Mommy, I want to go home!"
Mother's reply: "We can't, dear. We have to get in another line!" (walking in Tomorrowland)

Next favorite: (heard while riding the Incredicoaster) "Bobby this is NOT just a little ride!" The passenger then proceeded to scream "Bobby I'm going to kill you!" through the entire ride.

lol I can imagine the conversation.

Hey notice that looping roller coaster taking up all of Pixar Pier? No? Okay then yeah this is just a little ride like Peter Pan's Flight :facepalm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom