One Sentence Competition - Season 4 Episode 4

MickeyMousketeer

Original Poster
Welcome fellow Imagineers to the season finale we’ve all been waiting for...

THE ONE SENTENCE COMPETITION - Season 4 Episode 4: Double the Trouble Edition

orange-mickey-head-md.png

(Please excuse the derpy logo :p)

I’ll be your host for this episode, and I couldn’t be more excited about it! I would like to give a big shout out to @DisneyFan18 and @spacemt354 for giving me the opportunity.

In the season finale of the Season 4, we will be visiting all four theme parks in Orlando, as well as the two theme parks in Anaheim! As this is the season finale of the One Sentence Competition, there will be a twist. Instead of one prompt a week, there will be two. This double-the-trouble concept will give us an opportunity to have 12 challenges, with the episode ending on November 3!!

Who will win this epic Double Trouble season finale? Only time will tell.

As some may know, the One Sentence Competition is a casual competition, therefore there are no eliminations and no large time commitment! You may participate in only one challenge or in all, it’s up to you. The challenges are easy and don’t take a lot of time, as usually proposals need to be between 1 to 3 sentences (and 1 image if wanted), after all what matters in this competition is the idea. Overall, it’s perfect for newcomers, returning Imagineers, and everyone who’s looking to have some fun.

(The Latest Editions)
Season 4 - Episode 1
Season 4 - Episode 2
Season 4 - Episode 3

As previously stated, the main objective of the competition is to have fun! However, after every challenge, I’ll post reviews to each of the proposals offering constructive criticism, and then award Bronze(+1), Silver (+2), and Gold (+3) to three proposals that in my opinion accomplished the best each of the challenges!

Double the Trouble will begin with two practice prompts so everyone gets the opportunity to be on the same ground by the time the first challenge begins, it will be posted on September 22 at 12:00 AM EST, and it will mark the begining of the One Sentence Competition Season 4 - Episode 4: Double the Trouble Edition.

I'll be tagging some potential competitors who may be interested!

As a fellow lion once said, "Be prepared!"​

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Ok, I'll give it a try, but no promises that I can do every week. This is a brand new format for me and I have to admit that I'm not as familiar with the Disney Parks as most people in here. (oh my Lord, what have I gotten myself into?!)
No worries! The One Sentence Competition is great because there's no commitment or eliminations so you don't have to do every week if you can't. Plus, with just writing a couple sentences it is easier to do projects on topics you may not be familiar with. You'll do great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom