News Circle of Life at The Land Pavilion permanently closing in early February 2018

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Lord, bruh! Fan those flames. That was a bit harsh.

Most average theme park guests don't know the difference between PIXAR and Disney animation, so that could be a factor as well.

No apologies for a known liar and troll who was again trying to troll us with another lie. He prides himself on knowing everything about Disney and he gets basic stuff like this wrong. He claims he is only here to help us see how evil Disney has become.

If you were really concerned about 'harshness', then you'd be wagging your tongue at him, and not me.

djkidkaz

This has been closed for some time, presumably to make way for tearing down the old production trailers behind Germany to make way for Brazil. What happened to that?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
No apologies for a known liar and troll who was again trying to troll us with another lie. He prides himself on knowing everything about Disney and he gets basic stuff like this wrong. He claims he is only here to help us see how evil Disney has become.

If you were really concerned about 'harshness', then you'd be wagging your tongue at him, and not me.
Fair enough. Well, please don’t ever roast me, then! Haha. All I’m an expert on is basic theme park history, wonders of life, and theatrical elements. I come Here to learn as much as I can from you guys. So if I ever Come across like that online, it’s not intentional! :)

dreamersymphony

A bit late to the party here, but for anyone wondering, here’s a picture of what the theater looks like on the outside currently. I saw some Cast Members waking in and out, I think there might’ve some work happening inside. I could see the carpet mural was still intact, so if they were working, it was in the theater itself.

Attachments

• FEB73121-AFA1-40CF-97B2-27B019F83840.jpeg
    FEB73121-AFA1-40CF-97B2-27B019F83840.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 309

Cmdr_Crimson

A bit late to the party here, but for anyone wondering, here’s a picture of what the theater looks like on the outside currently. I saw some Cast Members waking in and out, I think there might’ve some work happening inside. I could see the carpet mural was still intact, so if they were working, it was in the theater itself.
Does look kind of strange that above the entryway is lit up with no venue sign. Even putting The Harvest Theater above the entrance would make more sense...

dreamersymphony

If nothing else the closure of Circle of Life means they got rid of all those tacky character signs leading up to the theatre.
I honestly didn’t even remember those until now, but yes, the signs are completely gone, even the frames (Did they have frames?). The only one left (kind of) is the one seen in the image in my original post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom