News UP! A Great Bird Adventure Getting A Rewrite

Timothy_Q

Anything Clickbait "reports" should be taken with several large grains of salt.

4-4.jpg

Kman101

I can believe this. He's clickbait but he does have some inside scoop, to a lesser degree than those here. But I'll still wait for verification. But this could be something our insiders don't care about and may not even know about.

It needs a re-write. Sadly, it wasn't hard to implement the characters but they'd rather just shove them in there and call it a day.

I saw Event Insider on Twitter reply to the tweet from Clickbait and said not to blame "Marsha" (I'm assuming show director/writer?). Well, who then? LOL. I mean, it wasn't a very good show. It wasn't completely awful but it wasn't great. What were the restrictions she had? Cut up a much better show without IP to include Russell and Dug?

JohnD

I hesitated to post this considering the source, but according to Clickbait, UP! A Great Bird Adventure will undergo rewrites due to poor guest response. Supposedly, the new version of the show will have a nighttime version, and according to the article, a comedian that does not work for Disney is being brought in to help fix the show. I'm curious as to what our trusted members here have to say about this.

One can only hope. Remove Up characters. Keep the Indian lady and the bird expert.

JohnD

I can believe this. He's clickbait but he does have some inside scoop, to a lesser degree than those here. But I'll still wait for verification. But this could be something our insiders don't care about and may not even know about.

It needs a re-write. Sadly, it wasn't hard to implement the characters but they'd rather just shove them in there and call it a day.

I saw Event Insider on Twitter reply to the tweet from Clickbait and said not to blame "Marsha" (I'm assuming show director/writer?). Well, who then? LOL. I mean, it wasn't a very good show. It wasn't completely awful but it wasn't great. What were the restrictions she had? Cut up a much better show without IP to include Russell and Dug?

Exactly. IP is extraneous. Dug likes the "birdies" and runs around the set looking for them. Russell chases after him. They're pointless. Get rid of them.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I hesitated to post this considering the source, but according to Clickbait, UP! A Great Bird Adventure will undergo rewrites due to poor guest response. Supposedly, the new version of the show will have a nighttime version, and according to the article, a comedian that does not work for Disney is being brought in to help fix the show. I'm curious as to what our trusted members here have to say about this.
Yes its having a rewrite.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Marsha Jackson-Randolph and Michael Jung are the two leads.

The Empress Lilly

Word is that Iger demanded more IP synergy, so the show will now feature a mUPpets show from the windows. Featuring Kermit the Kea and Miss Pigeon.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Word is that Iger demanded more IP synergy, so the show will now feature a mUPpets show from the windows. Featuring Kermit the Kea and Miss Pigeon.

I’ve tolerated Ferngully in Space, but if they ever use Muppets in AK, that’s it! (Please have Gonzo and chickens. Oh, please have Gonzo and chickens)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom