Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Rk2k5

I think it will still happen because when I was in Epcot within the the last one-two weeks I was able to easily get right into the ride over and over again without even waiting and you can just tell that it’s not as popular anymore then what it use to be and they need to replace it soon in my opinion

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I think they’re just waiting on this one but I’m just guessing. It’s something they can do whenever they want.

But why wait? It checks all the boxes Chapek reportedly wants/likes checked. At this point, I agree with @RSoxNo1 and it has more to do with someone somewhere not wanting to spend the money than anything else. This one is such a no-brainer, what else could it be?

doctornick

And let's ALSO not forget that some Oscar Winning movies don't even have rides......
backdrop.jpg
7164053d221a33eaf6a175b96814f8a2fae09459v2_00.jpg

FWIW, Big Hero 6 is getting a ride in Tokyo. A flat ride, sure, but nonetheless...

geekza

Is there truth to the San Angel Inn lost revenue concerns?
I would think that the (reportedly) mediocre food would be more of a concern for lost revenue, especially since there's a second Mexican restaurant right across from it.

It's been a while, so I just found out the other day that La Cantina de San Angel was built over top of my favorite Illuminations-watching spot. :(

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I would think that the (reportedly) mediocre food would be more of a concern for lost revenue, especially since there's a second Mexican restaurant right across from it.

It's been a while, so I just found out the other day that La Cantina de San Angel was built over top of my favorite Illuminations-watching spot. :(

The food isn’t really that bad...not when you compare it to Epcot as a whole.

And it’s third party run...so really disney shouldn’t care all that much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom