News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

RobotWolf

Get used to it. Like uptalking and vocal fry, it's another way millenials like to assault us with their speech.

I thought it was regional. While only occasionally, I've heard that accent for much longer than the millennials have existed.

As long as he doesn't do that Disney Youtuber thing where they refer to their audience as <blank>-eneers, (And then suggest you purchase branded merchandise, identifying yourself as such) He's got my sub.

smile

I like the kid who does Mickey Views. Good videos and I love that it’s been more often he does them!

not really interested in that 'genre', and won't speak to the veracity of his claims...
but from what little i've seen he appears to have ambition, passion, and some production skills - even a little humility, as when speaking of club 33 he joked he'd likely never see inside one anyways; a task not impossible, orl makes that easier

maybe a little too eager pushing 'news' (who isn't?), but i got the feeling he'd not go with something he knew as bogus just to get attention - who knows, tho

even then, the line between factual news and discussions/rumors would undoubtedly be blurred in this sphere
- seems like history would out those not to be taken seriously as sources of fact, right?

it appears @wdwmagic sits admirably on the one side of that fence, generally leaving the other to his guests

Disney Maddux

I just thought... The leaked details show no gift shop at the exit...

But what if there still is a gift shop? They can place it in the building that was once Innoventions (now the stupid color thing or whatever it's called).

trainplane3

I just thought... The leaked details show no gift shop at the exit...

But what if there still is a gift shop? They can place it in the building that was once Innoventions (now the stupid color thing or whatever it's called).
@marni1971 said a long while ago, one of the possible plans was to have a dedicated exit route (enclosed walkway?) to the CC building. If there isn't a gift shop, I'd be shocked just because of Disney's history with them. But I wouldn't complain at all if there isn't.

EricsBiscuit

It's a huge building. From today.
IMG_6004.JPG

montyz81

@marni1971 said a long while ago, one of the possible plans was to have a dedicated exit route (enclosed walkway?) to the CC building. If there isn't a gift shop, I'd be shocked just because of Disney's history with them. But I wouldn't complain at all if there isn't.
Maybe that is the in ride dedication to UoE... no gift shop. :mad:

MrHappy

I thought it was regional. While only occasionally, I've heard that accent for much longer than the millennials have existed.

As long as he doesn't do that Disney Youtuber thing where they refer to their audience as <blank>-eneers, (And then suggest you purchase branded merchandise, identifying yourself as such) He's got my sub.
Folks from CT are known to not enunciate the T's in the middle of words. I catch myself as often as I can. Decades ago, my Journalism Professor (in CT) said he was doing a radio program in the midwest and callers were calling to complain about how he was pronouncing certain words with Ts in them.
Now back to "how can this box blend in architecturally and conceptually with the other beautiful show building in FW". I guess it's up to the veneer they cover the basic shape with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom