News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

rle4lunch

Like everything, we'll get some hits, we'll get some misses, we'll get some "meh". I wish it were all "hits" and "knocking it out of the park".

Not you, but I really don't get the fear over SWL. I think there's such a hesitation because it dares to be a 'planet never explored before'. I think it was genius to come up with a new planet.

They gotta expand the storyline somehow for the next 12 movies they're going to crap out. lol.

Might as well start at the outer rim planet.

smile

That would have been so amazing... but like WRE, just too ambitios... Seems like these days they don't even strive to do anything that elaborate anymore...

is that even practical in this era? was it ever?
imagine that kind of investment now without either heavy sponsorship or government assistance considering single attractions are costing upwards of half a billion dollars

Disney Analyst

indiana-jones-concept-art-disneyland.jpg

This would have been the most incredible facility. Indiana Jones Adventure, Indy Coaster, Disneyland Railroad, and Jungle Cruise. I wish it had been.

pdude81

Good ol' flat roof. They'd need that access up there to keep up the maintenance. The good news is that the ride won't go down because of lightning in a thunderstorm. The bad news is that you might run dripping water on while riding this coaster during a thunderstorm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom