The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I think if I ever try a vegan dog or a burger I'm going to have to be tricked into it. Because I think if I know it is vegan I'm going to be biased automatically against it. There should be a blind taste test of these things.
There are a few places on property that now have Beyond Burgers. From what I've heard from carnivores they had a hard time telling the difference. GF and vegan but I never really liked beef so I'm n no hurry

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Happy National Book Day:joyfull: Please share your favorite Harry Potter or Disney book View attachment 301927
as for Disney these are our most used View attachment 301928View attachment 301929

I don't know if these are my favorite but they are my most recent Disney reads and they were great.
51uoFAUPa7L._SX369_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

71tqzAW0WGL.jpg

And I always love Jim Korkis' Vault of Walt books.
vaultofwaltv2_3bookcovers.jpg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Don't hate me, but I can't stand stark white in any of my decorating. It looks too cold and sterile for me. I have a light taupe color for my doors. It's neutral without giving it that hospital vibe. I'm pretty picky. I don't like yellow walls, white furniture, or wicker.

I'm not a fan of white either. I like warm tones and natural woods. My bedroom is painted a light milk chocolate brown and I call it my chocolate room and it gives me a cozy feeling when I go to bed.

The school I teach in has stark white walls, our former principal and current district administrator, is very against having anything but white on the walls. The staff hates it, it makes the school feel so institutional and unwelcoming. We have a wonderful art program and so many students who are talented in drawing and painting it would be great if they were given the okay to paint some murals. Even putting a purple (school color) down the center of the wall would be more welcoming than what we currently have.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Which Nora Roberts are you reading? I love her!! My favorites are the Three Sisters Island trilogy and In the Garden trilogy. I love the MacGreggors saga, too. If you like Nora, you might give Sandra Brown a try as well.

The Nora Roberts book is called Shelter in Place, it is about people who are involved in a mass shooting. Kind of scary, at least for me. It is good though. I have read some Sandra Brown as well, she is a pretty good author as well.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My pet peeve other than Peeves:hilarious: is wall paper. Every place I moved into has some old wall paper that needed to be steamed off. :rolleyes::mad::grumpy::brb::banghead:

Wallpaper is bad. My mom was a fan of it but it always seemed like so much work. The last wallpaper she put up was a white textured wallpaper that was touted as paintable. So not only could you do the work of putting wallpaper up but then you could also go through all the work of painting!

When hubby and I got married and I moved into the house with him the kitchen and bathrooms had wall paper and layers of it. I think the kitchen had 5 layers, ugh. I think if I ever buy a house that has wallpaper I will put into the buying deal that the wallpaper has to be removed before we sign the final papers.

MySmallWorldof4

There are a few places on property that now have Beyond Burgers. From what I've heard from carnivores they had a hard time telling the difference. GF and vegan but I never really liked beef so I'm n no hurry
I think that is what they serve at D-Luxe Burgers because I got their veggie burger and it was like no other veggie burger I had before. It was really good. Different tasting than a bean burger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom