The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Happy National Book Day:joyfull: Please share your favorite Harry Potter or Disney book View attachment 301927
as for Disney these are our most used View attachment 301928View attachment 301929
harry_potter_and_the_sorcerers_stone.jpg

9780679757474.jpg

Songbird76

Please keep posting here. We all love your TR. I believe what @MinnieM123 was saying is only we get to see your TR and people who don't pop in here would also like to see it.
Ok, I will leave it here, though it might take a couple of days until I have time to continue....I'm working in the evenings for the rest of the week.
I got what MinnieM123 was saying, and I wasn't offended in the least. Just, when she said it, it made me think that it could be seen from another aspect. But if no one minds, I'll leave it here...it's certainly easier for me not to have to copy and paste everything.

Songbird76

Ugh. I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t just put white doors!

Are you thinking of doing a specific room, or all of them?
Don't hate me, but I can't stand stark white in any of my decorating. It looks too cold and sterile for me. I have a light taupe color for my doors. It's neutral without giving it that hospital vibe. I'm pretty picky. I don't like yellow walls, white furniture, or wicker.

Goofyernmost

Don't hate me, but I can't stand stark white in any of my decorating. It looks too cold and sterile for me. I have a light taupe color for my doors. It's neutral without giving it that hospital vibe. I'm pretty picky. I don't like yellow walls, white furniture, or wicker.
I have white walls, but, this is an apartment and not mine. If it decide to leave I have to put the walls back to the white, so why bother. I agree that I dislike all white and I go almost postal when someone covers over wood grain cabinets and trim with white paint.

Songbird76

That looks interesting. I'll have to add it to my list. After I finish a Nora Roberts book that I currently have checked out from the library I'm going back to my Disney summer reading with a book about Roy O Disney.
Which Nora Roberts are you reading? I love her!! My favorites are the Three Sisters Island trilogy and In the Garden trilogy. I love the MacGreggors saga, too. If you like Nora, you might give Sandra Brown a try as well.

Songbird76

MySmallWorldof4

We all have different tastes. I love white doors and trim too. It brightens up a room. I don't like completely white walls though. I prefer color on walls. We had a house once where all the trim was an orangey brown. I hated it. It looked so old and dingy. It took a lot of work to get those white because of the varnish on them.

Songbird76

I have white walls, but, this is an apartment and not mine. If it decide to leave I have to put the walls back to the white, so why bother. I agree that I dislike all white and I go almost postal when someone covers over wood grain cabinets and trim with white paint.
Yeah, I hate that about apartments and such. Always painted in white and you can't change it. And I prefer natural wood and brick/stone...I wouldn't cover a stone fireplace with paint of ANY color. I love the warmth of natural wood.

MySmallWorldof4

We have wooden kitchen cabinets in cherry and matching trim in the kitchen but the rest of the trim is white.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom