The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Ok the pies have been opened and although the pecan looked tempting both of us wanted that peanut butter chocolate. It is very good and decadent. I’m not one for eating pie crust but the crust is so light and flaky.🙂. Sorry the pictures are a little dark I was eager to eat!

Yum I can’t wait to have more pie. Is it bad to have pie for breakfast?

View attachment 301842View attachment 301844View attachment 301847

In random order: cake, pie and leftover cold pizza are all proper breakfast foods!! :happy:

P.S.: I like the plate, too!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just a few more pics from my play Wonderland Wives, which is apparently selling out a bunch of performances in Birmingham. The theater calls it a "blockbuster hit" on their Facebook page, lol. I don't think it's too hard to sell out a theatre that only has a few hundred seats, maybe less, but hey, I've always wanted to be a "blockbuster", so I'll take it. 😜

View attachment 301843
View attachment 301845
View attachment 301846
View attachment 301848

Congrats, Buddy! :happy:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Just a few more pics from my play Wonderland Wives, which is apparently selling out a bunch of performances in Birmingham. The theater calls it a "blockbuster hit" on their Facebook page, lol. I don't think it's too hard to sell out a theatre that only has a few hundred seats, maybe less, but hey, I've always wanted to be a "blockbuster", so I'll take it. 😜

View attachment 301843
View attachment 301845
View attachment 301846
View attachment 301848
Congrats.:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

MySmallWorldof4

I've never had a vegan dog so I guess I can't judge, but my Oscar Mayer ones were delicious! And I got 2 packs of them for $2...I love a good bargain!

Oh and I'm impatiently waiting for hubby to come home so we can have dessert. He had a lunch meeting today, and had to travel about an hour for it. But the the meeting was at a restaurant called the Norske Nook and it is well known for its good food and PIES! Hubby brought home a chocolate peanut butter pie and a pecan pie. I can't wait to dig in!
They sell them at DS. BB Wolf's. :)

MySmallWorldof4

Yup. I'm spoiled. Although I usually do the roasted potatoes with peppers and onions. They're delicious, and fewer calories. This morning I had an egg sandwich from the cafeteria. It was so good. They were doing chocolate chip pancakes as their special.

And it's cheap for breakfast thanks to being company-sponsored. My breakfast costs $2.70 on average. This morning's only cost $1.70. Hence why I'm there every morning...I also like having the protein of eggs in the morning.
Gotta love those prices! I would have a hard time choosing between the roasted and the tots.:hungry:

MySmallWorldof4

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom