News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Image of DHS' SWL (DONT SHOUT AT ME) but looking at the ship atop the roof in comparison with the rest of the land...wow.

PC: Bioreconstruct
Djgpms9WsAAqNh7.jpg:large

Phroobar

The only plausible argument against it I can fathom (and slightly adhere too...again, don't shout at me) is its placement and the guest impact it will have on an already over-crowded park. But as a feat of Imagineering...no question.
We've been hearing that argument for years now. It doesn't hold water.

Phroobar

Placement disagreement is a subjective argument that only "holds water" to someone who supports it. It's like trying to argue that DL's castle is too small. At the end of the day, its just a preference. As for pushing attendance into astro-orbit...we'll have to wait and see.
Just like arguing the Earth is flat. It only "holds water" to Flat Earthers not science or logic.

HauntedMansionFLA

Placement disagreement is a subjective argument that only "holds water" to someone who supports it. It's like trying to argue that DL's castle is too small. At the end of the day, its just a preference. As for pushing attendance into astro-orbit...we'll have to wait and see.
Are they (corporate) pushing to make DL into a tourist destination like WDW??

TROR

Isn't it already? I know local AP's populate it mostly, but there has never been a day I've gone there and not seen some massive tour group from somewhere far away.
Generally speaking I would say everyone west of the blue line has Disneyland as their Disney vacation destination and east of the blue line has WDW as their Disney vacation destination. This isn't based on surveys or science or anything, just what I feel to be true.

2000px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg.png

Phroobar

Generally speaking I would say everyone west of the blue line has Disneyland as their Disney vacation destination and east of the blue line has WDW as their Disney vacation destination. This isn't based on surveys or science or anything, just what I feel to be true.

View attachment 300007
Except you do see a lot of Asian and European tourists at Disneyland. I've noticed the Germans and the Chinese seem to love Universal Studios Hollywood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom