The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks. His medical leave is coming to a close

Thank you. The annoying thing is kid has heard nothing about the pathology. My thought and hopeful is no news is good news. They said visually all looked good on surgery date as it popped out. ewe. Still we had hoped for confirmation of good news. Has over another week until next appointment and that should end the medical leave shortly there after.

Waiting is never easy. Hoping his appt. with his doctor goes well for him next week.

MySmallWorldof4

Thanks. His medical leave is coming to a close

Thank you. The annoying thing is kid has heard nothing about the pathology. My thought and hopeful is no news is good news. They said visually all looked good on surgery date as it popped out. ewe. Still we had hoped for confirmation of good news. Has over another week until next appointment and that should end the medical leave shortly there after.
I think for something like that they call regardless of good or bad news. Recently a friend of one of my sil's had her thyroid checked and they called over a week later and said all looked good. It just depends on how backed up the lab is. If the surgeons felt good, then that is a great sign though. Continued prayers for him.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

I remember it being surreal and amazing to see her perfect little nose :inlove::inlove:
I don't know... my wife and I saw our children at the same time... at birth. (actually I might have seen them first). I'm kind of on the fence about the 3D stuff... if everything goes well I guess it is OK, but, if not... seems like they could be quite traumatic. I guess it is alright, just something that I would have been skeptical about. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom