The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I went to pay our Disney Visa account yesterday and saw a charge for $635.95 for something called tickets. It was charged Saturday. Well, it wasn’t us. :mad:Called up Chase right away. They closed the account immediately. Now I just realized as well that I have a refund coming from Disney(canceled Hilton Head), and now it won’t know where to go.:banghead::banghead::banghead::mad: The charge hasn’t been reversed yet either. :(Guess it all takes a few days. :rolleyes::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Woof! Sympathy like.
Hope this has all been resolved, by now...!

donaldtoo

That's awful. Were there were any other unauthorized charges? As FutureCEO mentioned, they often start with small amounts first to "test" the card, and then go right in for the "kill" with higher amounts. They're scum.

A coupla’ Years back, or so, we had to get our cards replaced twice, within about 2 months.
Fortunately, we didn’t lose any of our hard-money.
And, scum is too mild a word... :cautious: :mad:

BuddyThomas

I'm not going to see it either. I don't think I'm welcome in Alabama, lol. But I asked them to record it, and if it's any good, I'll let them put it on YouTube.
LOL, they just sent me this revised poster saying "danger, adult content" and with Snow White slipping a leg out of her dress. I guess people thought it was a family show and they were trying to buy tickets for their kidsimage.jpeg. If they end up with children in that audience, Alabama is gonna run that theatre company out of town on a rail. 😜

donaldtoo

Excellent! Our town fireworks are July 4th, but we can see them from our backyard since we are on the top of a hill. The real estate listing for our house when we bought it even mentioned that you could watch the fireworks from the deck. :hilarious: Hoping the timing is well aligned so I can see both without hopping in and out of the house. :)

Very cool...!!! :)
Back in the day, when our local fire department used to put on our neighborhood 4th of July fireworks, it was staged directly across the street from my folks house in the far endzone of the middle school football field...we always had dead-center (Haunted Mansion reference ;)), front row seats (lawn chairs, tailgate, bed of pops old truck), and it was DEFINITELY not some lame show..!!!!!!! :joyfull:
Good times...!!!!! :happy:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Oh I was wondering how it went! Glad it went well...hoping for an easy recovery for him!!

Thanks. His medical leave is coming to a close
Oh I was wondering how it went! Glad it went well...hoping for an easy recovery for him!!

Thank you. The annoying thing is kid has heard nothing about the pathology. My thought and hopeful is no news is good news. They said visually all looked good on surgery date as it popped out. ewe. Still we had hoped for confirmation of good news. Has over another week until next appointment and that should end the medical leave shortly there after.

Gabe1

Yippers. I'm at MK at night more often than I'm there during the day. :)

Me too. Especially during hot humid weather. Nothing is better than an evening in the MK. Is it wrong we had an upcoming reservation for a long trip and between us we now hold 5 reservations that are consecutive wrapped around the original??? So we just keep tacking on a new reservation to the original. What is that about resort hopping bug?

Can you say deja vu to my trip in April/May?

I can't say my love of Disney Family vacations has skipped a beat one little bit. Counting the weeks and days.

Gabe1

I'm enrolling in easy pay for my car and actually read the terms and conditions. As an IT person, this doesn't shock me at all, but I'm also like, "Really?"
View attachment 296503

So any Windows 3.1 users are out of luck...:cautious:

My Mom told me this evening she has been getting notifications that her windows has hit the end of the line...will be gone unless updated so she deleted the messages. :facepalm: Asked her was the final date it to update Windows for her. I TOLD YOU I DELETE THE MESSAGES AFTER I READ THEM. :cautious: Its going to be an interesting week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom