News Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2018

mitchk

Aside from the 1 year they had villains roaming the hub and adding Jack & Sally, has anything major changed for meet n greet the past ten years?

No. Not really as far as meet and greets.. they had a few stage show changes.. that’s about it

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Sad fact: The original Winifred in the show was fired last year by entertainment due to her eye color not matching Bette’s. True story. She will not be returning again this year. Devastating.

What is your source on this? You'll have to excuse me if I don't regard you as an insider on such things...

Is there any truth to the rumors the walls will slowly spin as you dine?

With Disney just announcing that Paint the Night is closing later this year, I keep getting word that the parade is moving to Disney World. Can anybody confirm this? I would find it hard to believe a year old parade wouldn't be relocated.

I didn't see another thread but if this is a duplicate, please close.

JustInTime

What is your source on this? You'll have to excuse me if I don't regard you as an insider on such things...
I’m never living the paint the night thread down.

At the time it was a popular rumor. This section is for news and rumors. I asked if the rumor was true, obviously it wasn’t. We are here to discuss news and rumors. I don’t regret making the thread and would again today. It’s not my fault people bumped it for 3 years.
As for my source for Winifred, I sent you a PM.

I’ve been a member here for almost 10 years. I have no ill intent. If I see a rumor being discussed and I don’t see an answer here, I’m going to ask because I truly trust our insiders.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I’m never living the paint the night thread down.

At the time it was a popular rumor. This section is for news and rumors. I asked if the rumor was true, obviously it wasn’t. We are here to discuss news and rumors. I don’t regret making the thread and would again today. It’s not my fault people bumped it for 3 years.
As for my source for Winifred, I sent you a PM.

I’ve been a member here for almost 10 years. I have no ill intent. If I see a rumor being discussed and I don’t see an answer here, I’m going to ask because I truly trust our insiders.

A more specific origin of the rumor would be helpful, without naming names. Is this first hand, second hand, third hand, or something just going around?

Biff215

Nice additions. The Pirates sound particularly interesting!

We went in late August last year and really enjoyed it. Fortunately we got a night that wasn't super hot. It felt pretty crowded, not as bad as a normal MK night but certainly not a ghost town either. I'd go back if we happened to be there but wouldn't make a special trip for it.

Crazy that they're not upgrading HalloWishes. It's a good show but feels like a downgrade from HEA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom