News Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2018

Any word on whether or not Moana will be returning for a Meet and Greet at the party? I also noticed that Big Thunder RR is not listed as one of the attractions for the party. Will it be down for refurb or is it just not being offered at the party?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Any word on whether or not Moana will be returning for a Meet and Greet at the party? I also noticed that Big Thunder RR is not listed as one of the attractions for the party. Will it be down for refurb or is it just not being offered at the party?

Probably just like last year's SNAFU where certain E Tickets weren't listed as being open for the hard ticket parties and the internet freaked out, but, in the end, they were open.

mhaftman7

We are going to the 8/24 event. Anyone know when new info usually roles out. I’m a game planner type, so I want to get the rare ones while I’m there.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
We are going to the 8/24 event. Anyone know when new info usually roles out. I’m a game planner type, so I want to get the rare ones while I’m there.
Probably mid August. It’s usually close to the start of the event, which is 8/17 this year. We will likely get firework, parade, and spelltacular times further out on the calendar.

Animaniac93-98

FYI you can now book dinner and fireworks viewing packages for party nights. This includes the Pirates & Pals Voyage which does not require party admission. Dinner locations are: Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest and Crystal Palace. Those same restaurants can now be booked by anyone up until about 10 minutes before regular park closing (6:00pm).

JustInTime

Whats the chances that the original cast from the first Hocus Pocus Villain return? would they have to audition every year?
Sad fact: The original Winifred in the show was fired last year by entertainment due to her eye color not matching Bette’s. True story. She will not be returning again this year. Devastating.

681B2D01-BF58-4DE6-981D-E7F4A0256B79.jpeg

Last edited:

HauntedMansionFLA

I was apprehensive to celebrate Halloween in August, it's just so early lol, but everyone convinced me to try it! We've never been to the Halloween party and I CANNOT wait! I love Halloween anyway but just having the perks of the party will be wonderful! It was cheaper than a full day at the park but I'm looking forward to the exclusive entertainment and treats as well as the shorter lines. I'd rather go to the party than spend a full day in MK and spend most of the day in lines.
How many tickets do they sell of these events??

Kman101

I was seeing some tweets from that DisneyCharacterInsider on Twitter who seems to know what goes on with characters and entertainment. Seems to be dismayed they are 'checking off the boxes' with the entertainment for the party again.

asianway

I was seeing some tweets from that DisneyCharacterInsider on Twitter who seems to know what goes on with characters and entertainment. Seems to be dismayed they are 'checking off the boxes' with the entertainment for the party again.
Aside from the 1 year they had villains roaming the hub and adding Jack & Sally, has anything major changed for meet n greet the past ten years?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom