Things I'll Never Do At Disney Again............

MinnieWaffles

Spend more then 6 consecutive hours in a theme park in the boiling hot September heat.
Only leave for the theme parks at 11am so we spend our time in the worst of said heat. (we're used to much cooler February!)
Be on the standard DDP because I hate being locked into park days. Fastpasses are alright because you can just cancel them. ADRs are more difficult.
Trusting my once a day sunscreen and not reapplying it midday. It was no match for the heat of Animal Kingdom and the resulting sweaty mess of a person!

Raineman

Stand in that little area by the corner of the Plaza restaurant closest to Tomorrowland Terrace, to watch HEA (too many people who don't know that the areas between the tape lines on the ground are for walking, whereas the areas outside of those lines are for standing)
Ride Splash Mountain (only because it's being refurbed every time we visit)
Walk by Tamu Tamu at DAK without getting a Dole Whip and dark rum
Wear shoes that were not meant for massive amounts of walking

UncleMike101

Let someone stop in the middle of the street to check their phone without telling them to move. I've started doing it in the city and it's worked wonders! The grimaces give me life and it brings me out of my shy and insecure shell.
I just let them go.
Being self centered and inconsiderate is the norm for some people.
Besides, Darwin's Theory will take care of them eventually.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
1). Rope drop to fireworks at any park but MK.
2). Star Tours 3D... I wish they had a 2D option. Everyone always ends up getting sick.
3). The new Up! bird show.
4). Stay at a Disney Springs area hotel (looking at you, Hilton Palace).
5). Wait more than FP+ for Frozen Ever After
6). Watch Happily Ever After too close to the castle (Can't see the fireworks!).
7). Plan a Disney trip in October.

Maddad

Eat the terrible ‘Yorkshire’ fish and chips in the U.K. ...
Simply awful.
I’m from Yorkshire, 20 mins away from the original it’s allegedly based on. Just no.
The only place to get a good fish fry in the states is the Midwest. I live near Madison WI and have waited an hour many times for a good fish dinner. Plenty of websites dedicated to finding the best one. Don’t forget the brandy old fashioned.

JohnD

1). Rope drop to fireworks at any park but MK.
2). Star Tours 3D... I wish they had a 2D option. Everyone always ends up getting sick.
3). The new Up! bird show.
4). Stay at a Disney Springs area hotel (looking at you, Hilton Palace).
5). Wait more than FP+ for Frozen Ever After
6). Watch Happily Ever After too close to the castle (Can't see the fireworks!).
7). Plan a Disney trip in October.

Re: #3, that was 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back. The old show? I could watch it again and again. What's the purpose of Russell and that dog anyway? They just run around chasing chickens and aren't even involved with the show. Plus a rehash of Miles, Frasier Crane, eagle, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom