Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Movielover

When you say something is going to open Q2, e.g., do you mean Disney's fiscal Q2 (Jan, Feb, Mar) or the calendar year's Q2 (Apr, May, Jun)?
All I need is a program to arrange the seasons in a MOD4 array and subtract 1 and do a simple find and replace.

And learn programming.
Have you factored the metric system into any of @marni1971's posts?

But if a train leaves Main Street station at 4:37 p.m. while a duck flaps it's wings over The Seven Seas Lagoon at the same time as a cheerleader does a back flip at ESPN how much time is left before the churro stands run out of power? Solve for X.

All this talk is giving me a headache...

RobidaFlats

He still uses 'stone,' 'bushel,' and 'furlong'.
metric.png

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Ballpark-ish. Mickey may soft in August. Possibly.

So if you book your trip for (anytime) Fall 2019, if you're unfortunate enough to go before Galaxy's Edge opens (or if it is delayed), you should still at least have the consolation prize of this ride being opened.

It'll be interesting to see what lines are like everywhere else in DHS Winter 2019/Spring 2020... I'd imagine the loop from the Chinese theater, back through Toy Storyland, through Galaxy's Edge, and around Grand Ave will be a mad house (both from people going into Galaxy's Edge, people coming out of Galaxy's edge, and all the other new hardware in that area. Seems if you are a big ToT or RnR fan, that section of the park could be completely dead...

Goofyernmost

But if a train leaves Main Street station at 4:37 p.m. while a duck flaps it's wings over The Seven Seas Lagoon at the same time as a cheerleader does a back flip at ESPN how much time is left before the churro stands run out of power? Solve for X.
I know the answer to that... X = the amount of time it takes for the CM to trip over the power cord pulling it out of the socket. Where do I pick up my prize.
First you have to eliminate all the information that doesn't apply. I was always good at math.

nickys

Premium Member
The Federal Government uses the same system" Oct 1, 2018 is the start of the first quarter of FISCAL year 2019. But it's still the "Fall" of 2018

I hope for your sake that all your government departments use the same fiscal year.

Unfortunately for us in the U.K., government departments have all sorts of fiscal years, starting variously in September (yeah, really) through to April. No doubt this is to help confuse us all so that we cannot compare like for like! Our tax year runs April 6th to April 5th. What the heck is that about?!

Goofyernmost

So, not a single post since June 11th. Has there been any talk about the progress or updates as to the schedule and interior change. Can we have the guy with the airplane fly over with an x-ray machine so we can see what is happening inside? I think this transformation is probably more important to DHS then TSL or SWL. I need to know that everything is going along smoothly.

ToTBellHop

So, not a single post since June 11th. Has there been any talk about the progress or updates as to the schedule and interior change. Can we have the guy with the airplane fly over with an x-ray machine so we can see what is happening inside? I think this transformation is probably more important to DHS then TSL or SWL. I need to know that everything is going along smoothly.
It's going smoothly. Looking at opening in 14-15 months from now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom