2017 Theme Park Attendance Data

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
What amazes me is that Universal's best park doesn't have the attendance of DHS. With all the talk on the forums about how Universal is gonna take down WDW I thought their attendance would be better than DHS.

WDW has natural advantages and legacy ones that universal will never get to...

But 30-40% marketshare would be a major blow to Disney

twebber55

Interestingly, Animal Kingdom had a bigger boost in absolute terms than California Adventure did after Cars Land, by about 200,000 more guests. (Of course, lower percentage wise because DCA was very low in attendance before 2012.)

The best news however, is that Pandora really didn't cannibalize the other parks!

I'd say Disney should be quite pleased with that, and I think this is good news for future expansion at WDW.
Btw, great job @donsullivan !
color me not shocked
execution wins!
i hate to say i told you so (not you @DoubleJ21 )

RSoxNo1

Interestingly, Animal Kingdom had a bigger boost in absolute terms than California Adventure did after Cars Land, by about 200,000 more guests. (Of course, lower percentage wise because DCA was very low in attendance before 2012.)

The best news however, is that Pandora really didn't cannibalize the other parks!

I'd say Disney should be quite pleased with that, and I think this is good news for future expansion at WDW.
Btw, great job @donsullivan !
I'm not totally sure I buy the -0.5% drop at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom