Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

EricsBiscuit

Tiny walls up. Also a cherry picker
IMG_5657.JPG
IMG_5659.JPG

trainplane3

The dark gold doesn't seem to be the final color; at the very least it needs another coat.
That dark gold looks to be a primer coat. The back, top area of the building seems to have the "final" gold on it:

You can see the super dark gold to the left of what looks to be the "final" gold there.
Also, this post has good pictures of it as well:

montyz81

That's the pavilion doing the work though. The ride itself is a "hey remember these locations?" tour. Most if not all edutainment is done past unload
I know, but the pavilion as a whole fulfills on Epcot's charter. The ride could do a better job, agreed, but at least it isn't what we all think GotG is going to do to the UoE pavilion.

trainplane3

From today. I don't think the right side is the final paint job, it still looks like it needs to be touched up. It's also blindingly bright at 11AM. Also worth nothing that they're chlorinating the ponds out front again, so those seem to be staying.

mAZNcWK.jpg

W4nzej1.jpg

(zoom in!)
Pretty sure it isn't. On the last page I referenced Bioreconstructs tweet:

The very back, top area looks to be the final color but you can see 3 different golds.

It's great to see this pavilion restored. I completely forgot about the water features out front. Weren't those turned into flower beds for Food and Wine?

Kman101

I just hope that whatever goes here is worthy of EPCOT.

Agreed. But I feel like we should know it will likely be IP related. That being said, it could still 'fit' and be worthy of Epcot. If they truly tried. So many IPs and they fail nearly each and every time. I don't get it.

Big Hero 6 and Inside Out have handed them easy IP replacements that can work in the new IP version of Epcot and yet, nothing.

I'd love something original but realistically I know that isn't likely so that's why I'm suggesting the above ...

Haymarket2008

My main question is will this pavilion be centered around a single IP or multiple? It is a large complex. Either the whole thing is turned into a dark ride or there is a ride AND a restaurant.....what futuristic IP would fit that bill?

Kman101

My main question is will this pavilion be centered around a single IP or multiple? It is a large complex. Either the whole thing is turned into a dark ride or there is a ride AND a restaurant.....what futuristic IP would fit that bill?

BH6 could work in Innoventions too, just make it about health and science (would make "sense" and fill a void there). WOL could be used for anything really. I'd personally be surprised if it isn't Big Hero 6 (doesn't that have a series coming to Disney XD soon? Not that it makes a difference really but people like to tout the 'synergy' line. Feels like that series has been "coming" forever, lol) or Inside Out but they make 'sense' so they're probably out.

I'm curious too. I imagine this is all still in blue sky phase but I could be wrong.

I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high here, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom