The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Catfish Parlour for dinner tonight...!!!!!!! :hungry:

My Shiner Bock...!

image.jpeg

Regular and jalapeño tartar sauce with their awesome hush puppies...!!! :hungry:

image.jpeg

My all-you-can-eat Caesar Salad from the salad bar...!!! :hungry:

image.jpeg

I had the 4 spicy fillets and the 3 jumbo shrimp, plus all the sides...only thing missing on my plate at the time are the beer beans, which I plopped on my plate a little later...!!!!! :joyfull:
Sooooooo darnnnnnnn good...!!!!!!!!!!! :hungry:

image.jpeg

And, a little "Catmosphere"...!!!!! :happy:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

21stamps

DD has her big exam starting on Monday. She's not really stressed as the new law prohibits schools from using this test as the main factor in admittance, and the results can only be used to raise the advice, not lower it, and she's already got the highest level of advice possible, so for her, the test really doesn't mean anything. But it's still a measure of what she knows, etc. (Think SAT for 6th graders) They did a practice test (last year's test) the last 2 days and she said she only missed 6 questions out of all the components they did, so that's great. The test takes 3 days! She said the vocabulary was pretty hard...she knows her vocabulary is pretty good and even she doesn't know a lot of these words, though she was able to kind of break them down to figure out what they mean. Like, she said one of the words was "expertise" and she saw the word "expert" in there, so she was able to guess the answer based on that. So the REAL test starts on Monday....extra pixie dust, please!! I know it doesn't really COUNT for anything, but she's a perfectionist and she said it's making her nervous that she's not more nervous about this test. She said she doesn't feel like she has a big test coming up, and I said that was good, because it meant that she was relaxed, and she said that was what made her nervous....she shouldn't be so relaxed when she has a big test coming up! So she would appreciate any prayers, pixie dust, positive thoughts you can spare.
Sending good thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust!!! :)

21stamps

My Shiner Bock...!

View attachment 277672

Regular and jalapeño tartar sauce with their awesome hush puppies...!!! :hungry:

View attachment 277674

View attachment 277673

I had the 4 spicy fillets and the 3 jumbo shrimp, plus all the sides...only thing missing on my plate at the time are the beer beans, which I plopped on my plate a little later...!!!!! :joyfull:

View attachment 277675

View attachment 277676
View attachment 277677
Yum! It looks so darn good!

StarWarsGirl

How did he get his job in the build team if he cant set up things he is supposed to set up?

This guy in the other hand.. I assume he's a guy. I'm getting a vibe of those classic "brodudes" who feel superior and think women should stay in the kitchen or do what the men say .. Christ..
This department does this all the time. They hire contractors, the contractors stick around for a bit, and then they fire them. The guy who set up my computer is actually very rare in that he's a contractor and he's been there for as long as I have. He's who I usually call because I can trust he'll get the job done I'v seen them fire contractors after only three weeks. They just have no clue who to hire.

The other guy, yup. He's also done this to my coworker who was pregnant. I finally had to call a male manager to explain to him what we had been trying to explain. He finally eased off when the manager explained exactly what we had been trying to tell him. He's better get used to it, though. There's a whole lotta women in the company who are way smarter than him.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ever consider moving?
Probably every Nov. - April you do?
I know my wife is always talking about her dream to be a snow bird. NJ in the summer and Florida in the winter.

I would love to move but my husband doesn’t want to. And he loves his job and it makes him happy to be here. I want him to be happy and I’m usually happy here from April to October. And the cost of living in my area is better than Some warmer places so that makes me happy.

I actually would love to move to California but whenever he starts to think about it there seems to be some calamity worse than snow. And hubs shuts down the California dreams.

Many of us on here, I think, like to complain a little about the weather and have a little dream of moving somewhere warm. Or at least dream about heat.🙂

Last edited:

Cesar R M

My Shiner Bock...!

View attachment 277672

View attachment 277674

View attachment 277673

View attachment 277675

View attachment 277676
View attachment 277677
the food looks so good! definitively some envy going on!

Cesar R M

Ever consider moving?
Probably every Nov. - April you do?
I know my wife is always talking about her dream to be a snow bird. NJ in the summer and Florida in the winter.
Agree! A lot of people do this in my town.
Canadians come in the "cold days" to enjoy the 26C max temps on Winter and go back in the hot summer days.

Friends of my mom do similar, but more closely (from Guadalajara to this town or Mexico city to this town).

21stamps

Agree! A lot of people do this in my town.
Canadians come in the "cold days" to enjoy the 26C max temps on Winter and go back in the hot summer days.

Friends of my mom do similar, but more closely (from Guadalajara to this town or Mexico city to this town).
Hey.. I was from Guadalajara at one time in my life.. or at least that’s what my MySpace profile said. ;)

I was also 4”3, 99 years old, and a Wiccan. We learned quickly how to stay out of the creepers’ searches.:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom