The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

SteveBrickNJ

Well.....picture me in this chair. Sometimes reading a book....sometimes chatting with you guys on that laptop.View attachment 271762
Yesterday my friend @MinnieM123 totally in good natured fun pointed out I should remove the price tag :oops:
...............LOL :D From WHERE I SIT it is out of view and I never noticed it........and now that I looked underneath....it's not a price tag. It's warranty-specific info. tag....not a price tag. :angelic: It says: "Do not remove".
HA! I wasn't negligent after all! :cool:;):):D

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

@brifraz I know the life of a HS band director is VERY busy. Glad you could come back to your Chit Chat roots.
@brifraz I have a concert to conduct on April 24th. We were to practice six times as a full band of 68. I lost one of those six yesterday due to snow. We practice after school and the kids take a "late bus" home. Do you attend any concerts of the middle school or elementary schools that "feed" your high school band?

21stamps

My oldest is 4'11" right now and she is 16. So I guess there is hope for her. Actually she had a bone age scan done a few weeks ago and the doctor said she could reach 5'3". :)

She’s the dancer, right? Does she do a lot of gymnastics? It really does stunt your growth, among other things. My sis had to go on birth control to start her menstrual cycle because her activity level prevented it to happen naturally. I remember my mom being so upset over it.. but it had to be done, she was getting shin splints or something due to her hormones being out of whack.
Her activity level also caused problems with the ability to get pregnant a few years ago, she had to cut back.

I'm afraid to get one of those for James. Mostly his feet. I'm still holding out hope boys aren't like puppies

This is one of the reasons I won’t allow my kid to spend all of his time on one sport.. I had a cousin who was off the charts tall during elementary school, he was a star basketball player.. made varsity his freshman year of high school.. and then- everyone had growth spurts, and he did not. Ended up being ‘average height’ in adulthood, not tall. Definitely didn’t help him with basketball.
Kids grow at all different times! :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
"At What Charge?!?!?!"...!!!!!!! :hilarious:;)

$9.99, I find that fair given the quality. They look very similar to the ones at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie at Epcot-France which are real tasty and on real bread vs the Sam's Club quality at other venues. I'd eat this and be good to go for a long time, looking like one of the better QS offerings as of late. I could easily share this with my DD. :hungry:

th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom