The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

Not set in stone yet. I asked ds and he gave me the 14 year old shrug. The little girls would be excited. My oldest would be happy not to be staying off property.
So the shrug means “Whatever you want, dear.” :);). It’s a new experience, sounds absolutely wonderful!!
In my experience, the 14 year old shrug means, whatever, I don't care. Until we get to the thing I just shrugged at and decide it is ruining my life! Or, it really means, whatever. 14 year olds are hard to decipher sometimes.:rolleyes:

MouseDreaming

I was watching the 4:30 AM local news here this morning, and one of the stories was about Disney going to charge their onsite hotel guests now, for parking. (There are some threads up in N&R, General and Hotel forums about this.) The reason, according to this report, was that it was to keep up with the "industry standard".

Flimsy excuse. :rolleyes:
I will have to go back and look, but last night I saw something pop up that the added parking fees on the booking site suddenly changed back. The parking fee doesn't hit me, but, I just hate how they keep adding fees.

MySmallWorldof4

I will have to go back and look, but last night I saw something pop up that the added parking fees on the booking site suddenly changed back. The parking fee doesn't hit me, but, I just hate how they keep adding fees.
The genius who came up with that should be fired. If it was reversed, then maybe if we keep complaining about other things, they will be reversed?

MouseDreaming

The genius who came up with that should be fired. If it was reversed, then maybe if we keep complaining about other things, they will be reversed?
Wait, just read it is back on again. :mad: Apparently, they keep putting it up and down. Maybe they took away the extra fee, but then decided they would give us citrus swirl back, and then everybody would be ok with the parking fee.

donaldtoo

I don't either. That's why we need Mr. Ferret to keep playing, and then he can treat all of us!

Indeed!!!

ferret_the_beach_life_round_ornament.jpg

;) :)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
@dryerlintfan This photo just came up on my memories. The first time that I allowed T’s hair to be short on top.
Now he’s arguing for a buzz.. I think I’ll compromise by going back to something like this. Fair, right? ;).
View attachment 270577

Ha! Don't ask me! I'm in the "as long as it doesn't violate the school dress code, do whatever you want with your hair" camp :hilarious::hilarious:

He sure is a handsome young man :inlove::inlove:

21stamps

Ha! Don't ask me! I'm in the "as long as it doesn't violate the school dress code, do whatever you want with your hair" camp :hilarious::hilarious:

He sure is a handsome young man :inlove::inlove:
A kid on his soccer team has “CR7” shaved into one side of his hair.. T said “That’s my dream haircut, that’s what I want!”
Unfortunately (fortunately) shavings do violated school dress code.. so I can easily get out of that one. Ha ha.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
A kid on his soccer team has “CR7” shaved into one side of his hair.. T said “That’s my dream haircut, that’s what I want!”
Unfortunately (fortunately) shavings do violated school dress code.. so I can easily get out of that one. Ha ha.

My daughter keeps asking for pink hair, but I haven't found one that will last a few days at least, won't come off on her clothes or bed, and is safe for kids as young as she is. I'm sure she'll be closer to five before we do something fun like pink hair, if she still wants to do it.

21stamps

My daughter keeps asking for pink hair, but I haven't found one that will last a few days at least, won't come off on her clothes or bed, and is safe for kids as young as she is. I'm sure she'll be closer to five before we do something fun like pink hair, if she still wants to do it.
I love colored hair on girls! Someone I know just used some kind of vegan hair color on her daughter.. it comes out in 10 washes.. I’ll ask her what she used.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom