The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
It's interesting to see the change in media on different aspects.

I feel like just looking at Disney lens on Spanish culture through looking at the WRE Banditos all the way to Coco shows a big shift - Very Interesting.

I hope there's something in the future for Native American Culture - There's some great stories from the Montana/Wyoming tribes that'd be excellent on screen.
We...have talked about this.

spacemt354

Chili's
Still haven't seen that film, and have no plans to do so. Ditto for the first two Toy Stories
You know me -- I'm big into comic book movies. I don't understand what is so special about The Incredibles.

It's a standard comic book plotline...but in animation, and with a family dynamic, which don't get me wrong...is good and all, but I don't see how that puts it above introspective others that to me at least were more impactful.

tcool123

Amazing this is at 15 pages in 2 days and it doesn't involve people writing essays about theme in a park, market pricing, etc
We're setting new Sorcerer Apprentice records. In SA Season 2 Discussion Thread which is the most replied to thread from this series, it took 5 days to reach 15 pages. Let's go WDWMagic Imagineers!

tenor.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom