The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Pixie dust for both of you. I'm sure she'll be a little extra hungry when she gets home.
She's home noww. But no food for her yet. And she gets half her normal dinner. Vet's orders. Guess she and Belle will be fed separately tonight. She's already used her litter box and had a ton of water.

The clinic had five black cats getting fixed today. Jasmine was the last to be brought out. I only saw one cat that wasn't black. The tech said it was extremely unusual.

93boomer

Premium Member
She's home noww. But no food for her yet. And she gets half her normal dinner. Vet's orders. Guess she and Belle will be fed separately tonight. She's already used her litter box and had a ton of water.

The clinic had five black cats getting fixed today. Jasmine was the last to be brought out. I only saw one cat that wasn't black. The tech said it was extremely unusual.
Hope she recovers quickly and has a good night!

SteveBrickNJ

StarWarsGirl

I went to the doctor because I've been super congested for weeks and thought I had a stubborn sinus infection. I went in, and he listens to me and says, "Well, the good news is it's not pneumonia..." 😨 We're talking about this as being in the realm of possibility? Bronchitis, he says. Antibiotic and twice a day nebulizer treatments for me for the next week. :grumpy: And I thought it was just a sinus infection...

93boomer

Premium Member
I went to the doctor because I've been super congested for weeks and thought I had a stubborn sinus infection. I went in, and he listens to me and says, "Well, the good news is it's not pneumonia..." 😨 We're talking about this as being in the realm of possibility? Bronchitis, he says. Antibiotic and twice a day nebulizer treatments for me for the next week. :grumpy: And I thought it was just a sinus infection...
The like is for at least you got meds. No ‘like’ for being sick though. Hope you feel better soon! :)

StarWarsGirl

The like is for at least you got meds. No ‘like’ for being sick though. Hope you feel better soon! :)
I pretty much don't have to argue with them for antibiotics when I have something going into my chest. They see the word "Asthma" on my chart and just start writin'. Can't risk it going into pneumonia for an asthmatic; that's easily a hospital stay.

donaldtoo

This kinda made me think of older science shows on TV from years ago, when they'd talk about so many amazing things coming in the future. Even if your son can't design 3D, that will be coming. I'm just fascinated to learn that kids are being taught how to print out these 3D creations now. I certainly don't have a clue about how to use any of this technology.

Reminds me a little of how EPCOT attractions (Spaceship Earth for example) used to tell us about the wonderful world of tomorrow, and we could dream about it. Years later, the future is right now. :geek:

Yep, I remember when DWifey and myself visited WDW and EPCOT Center on our honeymoon in Dec. of '88...
The MK was cute and great, and always will be, but, EPCOT was by far our favorite, in it's heyday, and just sooo cool in every way...!!!!! :joyfull:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Good thing you got that checked out and I'm glad it isn't pneumonia. Sounds like from earlier posts Jasmine came through her spaying well. Hopefully she is recovering okay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom