Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

imperius

Local amusement parks are great for go karts. Look at the speedway and how awful that is for capacity then multiply that by 100 as Mario Kart will be 3+ hour waits with good capacity.

Last edited:

No Name

I'm pretty sure a one-lap go kart track, where the go karts are dispatched continuously, could have a high capacity. Hypothetically, say you have eight lines of cars, and each line dispatches a car every 30 seconds. And there are two guests per car (one driver, one item launcher). That's 1920 per hour. Have a second track and you've doubled that. On the issue of crashing, I'm imagining round padded vehicles that bounce off each other like pillows, and a minimum age for the driver.

There are plenty of kinks to be worked out, but I wouldn't scratch it off.

Pixieish

I'm pretty sure a one-lap go kart track, where the go karts are dispatched continuously, could have a high capacity. Hypothetically, say you have eight lines of cars, and each line dispatches a car every 30 seconds. And there are two guests per car (one driver, one item launcher). That's 1920 per hour. Have a second track and you've doubled that. On the issue of crashing, I'm imagining round padded vehicles that bounce off each other like pillows, and a minimum age for the driver.

There are plenty of kinks to be worked out, but I wouldn't scratch it off.
The place near us has a minimum height and age for single-drivers. Kids of a certain height can ride with parents. They go faster than the cars at speedway, but not fast enough to hurt you if you bump another car by accident. The track is surrounded by hay and tires to prevent actual "crashes", so the worst you're going to do is bounce off something big and relatively bouncy and soft. They're electric cars, so there's no stink, and they look fantastic even though they aren't new anymore. From the looks of where you enter your car, they do minor maintenance on site.

Clover Bailey

It's not really the ride system that bothers me (unless they literally just do a simulator) it's just really the visual effects. I would like to see some animatronic characters in karts that you race past.

Mike S

71BD9661-8993-4151-AF9D-1B2FACA0FB2C.jpeg
98AA75BA-EE7D-4AC6-B2C0-36EA915D7EB2.jpeg
7E2186EE-F459-44C9-9EAF-586EB73DE4DC.jpeg

Boom.

Brad Bishop

Are we meant to believe there is a separate Peter Pan-esque ride where guests pilot air ships? That would be really cool but hard for me to actually believe.

My guess would be: no. That being said, That would be really cool. If it just wandered over Mario Kart and other Mushroom Kingdom things that would be awesome.

bclane

Are we meant to believe there is a separate Peter Pan-esque ride where guests pilot air ships? That would be really cool but hard for me to actually believe.
It definitely looks like riders in that ship. Oh please let it be an inverted coaster air ship Mario dark ride where were we battle the cart riders below. That would be so cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom