Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

disney1023

So I have read all of this forum and I could almost sum it up in one sentence.
Stitch's Great Escape will be replaced with Snow White's Scary Mexican Reck it Ralph River Rapids featuring Stitch.
Am I getting this right?
I think the Mexican part should be changed to Taco Bell now....

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
As a Mexican.. trust me... It isnt..... NOT EVEN CLOSE.
Taco Bell is a weird mixture of mexican recipes made by americans using texmex flavors and american fastfood techniques.

I see this all the time.
Anyone who remotely looks latino is suddenly an "illegal mexican".

Funny thing is that in the states of California, Arizona and Texas.. there were Mexicans who have been and have ancestry of all their life living in the area (aka from before Mexico was forced to sell the land to the US)

He used to burp Spicy stuff..
So take it up a notch. Make him offer Mexican spicy stuff.

I'm not sure you can call what taco bell sells even qualifies as food much less being mexican cuisine.

Cesar R M

I couldn't agree more. One of my best friends growing up was 1/2 Columbian, 1/2 Mexican. Her mom was 100% Mexican, raised in Mexico... and I practically lived at their house just so that I could eat her mom's cooking. Taco Bell isn't even in the same universe as real Mexican food. Taco Bell isn't even real food imo. lol! However, my kids love it for whatever reason and are always begging to stop and get a "Mexican" pizza of all things.
Kinda reminds me of the lawsuit of tacobell "meat". Where the "meat" isn't even beef at all (75% fillers).

Y'all know that different parts of Mexico have different styles of food, right?

One wouldn't say that "American food" is the same in Maine and Louisiana, right?

I agree, but Taco Bell doesn't represent ANY part of Mexico.. at all.

Cesar R M

Perfect!
Snow White's Scary Reck it Ralph Mexican River Rapids featuring Stitch: Presented by Taco Bell
That sounds like the name of those weird fanfiction 10 year old girls love to do.
(I mean, they somehow managed to mix names to make "superwholok". Aka Dr. Who + Supernatural +Sherlock.
Or the "Rise of the Tangled Dragons" (aka Tangled + Rise of the Guardians + How to train your Dragon.

I bet they took inspiration in Kingdom Hearts.

disney1023

That sounds like the name of those weird fanfiction 10 year old girls love to do.
(I mean, they somehow managed to mix names to make "superwholok". Aka Dr. Who + Supernatural +Sherlock.
Or the "Rise of the Tangled Dragons" (aka Tangled + Rise of the Guardians + How to train your Dragon.

It does sound like that! I wonder what a story like that would be like! I would never do something like that, personally.

Johnny Three-hats

Trust me, it's usually not ten year olds writing those. That's the scary part of them.

Also it's usually Frozen + Rise of the Guardians. I know that for- reasons.

Movielover

Well played! In that case, they should use a flamethrower rather than a stake. Ellen Ripley, paging Ellen Ripley... ;)

aliens-power-loader-615x331.jpg

"Get away from her you STICH!" ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom