Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

celluloid

Just a reminder for anyone not to get their hopes up of this being a replacement by the 50th. Every major/attraction announcement for the 50th is likely included into the announcements at D23. Opening again this Christmas time, programed for Halloween treat housing that will likely still be in use next Not so Scary Season....Tron will be the only new thing of substance in Tomorrowland in the next 4 years.

Nickels5

Just a reminder for anyone not to get their hopes up of this being a replacement by the 50th. Every major/attraction announcement for the 50th is likely included into the announcements at D23. Opening again this Christmas time, programed for Halloween treat housing that will likely still be in use next Not so Scary Season....Tron will be the only new thing of substance in Tomorrowland in the next 4 years.
Insiders have repeatedly said that's not the case, so please don't post your opinion as fact.

celluloid

If there is the word "likely" multiple times and substance( being a very subjective thing) and you take that as stating a fact?

Also, the insiders information can change at any time as it often does. Don't underestimate capital expenditure bean counters.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If there is the word "likely" multiple times and substance( being a very subjective thing) and you take that as stating a fact?

Also, the insiders information can change at any time as it often does. Don't underestimate capital expenditure bean counters.

Don't make assumptions based on a simmering anti-Disney sentiment and the react to them as if they were indeed going to happen especially when you don't have any sources to back it up.

DisneyFan18

Well the UK attraction wasn’t announced either and we know it is also a WDW50 project...

TwilightZone

Why was Wreck-it-Ralph scrapped? Anyone know?
I don't think it existed in the first place since Iger made it clear that he doesn't want vr in the parks and he hasn't changed his mind as of yet (I consider the star wars vr experience to be technically outside of the park, same goes for disneyquest back when it was still open)

mikejs78

Premium Member
I don't think it existed in the first place since Iger made it clear that he doesn't want vr in the parks and he hasn't changed his mind as of yet (I consider the star wars vr experience to be technically outside of the park, same goes for disneyquest back when it was still open)

Why are you assumings that a Wreck-it-Ralph attraction necessarily involved VR?

matt9112

unless if they gut the theaters and make them into motion simulator areas, then it might be enough space for one, but it depends on how large the motion simulators themselves are.

so your saying cram a popular IP into a low capacity scenario and celebrate the 140 minute waits as some kind of good thing? sounds like TWDC would jump on that.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Don't make assumptions based on a simmering anti-Disney sentiment and the react to them as if they were indeed going to happen especially when you don't have any sources to back it up.
Since when does one need sources for rumors? Or did someone change the name of this forum from "News, Rumors and Current Events"?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Since when does one need sources for rumors? Or did someone change the name of this forum from "News, Rumors and Current Events"?

If you don't have a source, it's not a rumor. It's wishful thinking. It's a presumption. It's a guess.

Otherwise, you'd have people flooding this forum with stuff like, "I'm sure WDW is going to create a Zootopia land in DAK."

Or did someone change the name of the forum to "WAGs"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom