HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

IMDREW

Yes, when I visited and first saw the castle from the front I was mindblown. The front is just so beautiful. But sadly from all other angles it's not as good. Hope this one will fix problems like those. Problem with Shanghai is also that itms sooo large. So when you stand at the bottom it isn't the best view cause you actually only see the bottom part towering above you. Cause in some drone videos the castle does look mich better from a higher point.

mickeyfan5534

Esmeralda has not ever been a Disney Princess. There are 11 characters in the official princess lineup:

Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Ariel
Belle
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Mulan
Tiana
Rapunzel
Merida
When the lineup was first developed and marketed, Esmerelda was on the list. She was booted off around the time they started development on The Princess and the Frog.

GiveMeTheMusic

When the lineup was first developed and marketed, Esmerelda was on the list. She was booted off around the time they started development on The Princess and the Frog.

Sorry, but Esmeralda has never been in the Disney Princess line. The line premiered in 2001 with Snow, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan and Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell didn't last long in the line and was removed pretty quickly IIRC. Esmeralda has never been a part of the official princess line.

mickeyfan5534

Sorry, but Esmeralda has never been in the Disney Princess line. The line premiered in 2001 with Snow, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan and Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell didn't last long in the line and was removed pretty quickly IIRC. Esmeralda has never been a part of the official princess line.
Then that's on me.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
She was for like a minute, at least in terms of merchandising. Same time as Tinker Bell.

Attachments

• IMG_2127.JPG
    IMG_2127.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 239

peep

I look forward to seeing a Moana show in a Disney park. Would love to see Paris bring a Moana show to the park somewhere.

jrhwdw

i wonder what will be the replacement for Disney in the stars? There will be no fireworks for the next 2 years for HK? Even a stage show perhaps? besides moana.

Hard to have a replacement when the castle is under construction. I'm sure Paint the Night will be sufficient.
Please correct me if i missed something but, I don't think we heard of Disney In the Stars' final date or that it's going down for referb yet,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom