A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

What's the difference between a "regular tank" and a "wife beat"? The guy in the picture is wearing what looks like a grey tank top to me. I always thought a wife beater was a sleeveless undershirt.

All you guys need to publish the rules of proper theme park attire so I can make sure a picture of me enjoying some time with my kids doesn't turn up here;)

He's wearing a grey colored wife beater. They are made in white and grey, he's wearing a grey one. Wife beaters are meant to be worn as undershirts, not as shirts. Going out in public in nothing but a wife beater makes you look like trailer trash. Did you ever think to wonder why people refer to them as "wife beaters?" Think trash!

A regular tank is pretty easy to identify so I'm not going to go through the basics but that being said, if I line up someone wearing a wife beater and someone wearing a regular tank, and ask you to identify each, you'd have no problems.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
He's wearing a grey colored wife beater. They are made in white and grey, he's wearing a grey one. Wife beaters are meant to be worn as undershirts, not as shirts. Going out in public in nothing but a wife beater makes you look like trailer trash. Did you ever think to wonder why people refer to them as "wife beaters?" Think trash!

A regular tank is pretty easy to identify so I'm not going to go through the basics but that being said, if I line up someone wearing a wife beater and someone wearing a regular tank, and ask you to identify each, you'd have no problems.
It looks like a solid grey tank top to me, but who really cares. I don't own any actual tank tops or wife beaters myself so maybe that's why I can't tell the difference.

DisneyFan18

It seems that D23 was all the excuse Comcast needed to REALLY open the floodgate. Here is actual video of a Universal fan reading the forums tonight.

2f9.jpg
Is there going to be an Universal announcement tonight or did I miss something?

doctornick

It looks like a solid grey tank top to me, but who really cares. I don't own any actual tank tops or wife beaters myself so maybe that's why I can't tell the difference.

Looks like a normal tank top to me. I mean, the baby is in the way of actually seeing the shirt, so I dunno, but when I looked at the picture, the person in question certainly didn't stick out or anything.

Now, I think sleeveless shirts in general look bad on guys, but that's a different story....

Disneyhead'71

Is there going to be an Universal announcement tonight or did I miss something?
No immediate announcements, but Comcast is pouring gas on the bonfire. Soon, USF is going to have a lot in common with the current DHS. As in LOTS of construction walls. And IOA and VB will not be left out of the expansion party. Yea! You get an expansion. You get an expansion. And you get an expansion! Everybody gets an expansion...or two.

DisneyFan18

No immediate announcements, but Comcast is pouring gas on the bonfire. Soon, USF is going to have a lot in common with the current DHS. As in LOTS of construction walls. And IOA and VB will not be left out of the expansion party. Yea! You get an expansion. You get an expansion. And you get an expansion! Everybody gets an expansion...or two.
Any details you can share?

Disneyhead'71

Any details you can share?
The current rumor round-up goes like:

Dragon Challenge becomes the Forbidden Forest E Ticket Dark Coaster.

T2 becomes Bourne Live Action Theater

Volcano Bay gets a hydromagnetic mammoth.

Shrek becomes Secret Life of Pets E Ticket Trackless AA filled dark ride.

Fear Factor Live becomes Ministry of Magic mega E Ticket dark ride.

KidZone becomes Super Nintendo World: Mushroom Kingdom (Multiple Attractions)

The remaining Lost Continent becomes The Island of Berk with an E Ticket dark ride and large scale puppet show.

Iron Legion mega E Ticket comes to Marvel Superhero Island

The plot beside Men in Black becomes Super Nintendo World: Hyrule Kingdom (Multiple Attractions)

All before 2021.

NearTheEars

The remaining Lost Continent becomes The Island of Berk with an E Ticket dark ride and large scale puppet show.

The plot beside Men in Black becomes Super Nintendo World: Hyrule Kingdom (Multiple Attractions)

All before 2021.

I really hope all of that is true, because it will put pressure on WDW to keep expanding/upgrading after Star Wars.

DisneyFan18

All before 2021.

Thanks, it sounds amazing. I hope that all of this happens, I would love to experience all of this in 2021 ;) It would definitely make Disney step up their game

BTW is the Iron Legion, the Avengers E-ticket Spirit previously mentioned?

Quinnmac000

All before 2021.

aretha-wig-o.gif

RSoxNo1

All before 2021.
So nothing major then?

That's a pretty impressive list.

dennis-in-ct

All before 2021.

I have never heard of Island of Berk or Hyrule Kingdom.
Can you please enlighten me?

Please tell me what these mean. Is it a comic book? A movie? a video game?
I have no idea.

Magic Feather

All before 2021.
I hate to be a party pooper, but I only believe six (give or take two) of those will have a chance at happening pre-2021, and the others are just questionable. But there are also a few things that list doesn't cover...

RSoxNo1

I hate to be a party pooper, but I only believe six (give or take two) of those will have a chance at happening pre-2021, and the others are just questionable. But there are also a few things that list doesn't cover...
I was under the impression that T2 would be a new entrance to E.T.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom