News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971, why is Disney being so secretive about this project? And when you said that it would be something new to the parks, where you referring only to WDW, or to all Disney Parks?
They're not being secretive. They don't care if hints are circulating. As far as they're concerned nothing's been announced so they have nothing to be secret about.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
@marni1971, can you tell us two lies one truth regarding the IP being used for this attraction? :D

Let me take the pressure off Martin (you'll have to differentiate between lies and truth on your own)...

1) Free waffles will be distributed throughout the queue along with a wide variety of syrup, jam, and various other topping choices. 2) I know nothing about this rumor. 3) This attraction will be an extension of the new GotG attraction in FW since it will end with baby Groot being lost in the greater London area.

bclane

Let me take the pressure off Martin (you'll have to differentiate between lies and truth on your own)...

1) Free waffles will be distributed throughout the queue along with a wide variety of syrup, jam, and various other topping choices. 2) I know nothing about this rumor. 3) This attraction will be an extension of the new GotG attraction in FW since it will end with baby Groot being lost in the greater London area.
I'm gonna guess that #2 is the truth. Lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom