News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

cosmicgirl

Some of these may be bound for WDW.

... except that double row of yellow ones because they appear to have the thing we're not supposed to talk about. Cool pic, though!

On a different note: I wonder if they'll move the equipment that is currently present if Irma comes near(er), both for the gondola and Riviera.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
... except that double row of yellow ones because they appear to have the thing we're not supposed to talk about. Cool pic, though!

On a different note: I wonder if they'll move the equipment that is currently present if Irma comes near(er), both for the gondola and Riviera.

Those might just be solar panels to power other things. Solar panels are not sufficient to power an AC unit.

LukeS7

I made the same joke already, I used the word and my comment got deleted in one of the thread clear-outs :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom