Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbiem

UK though, has a central government. "Africa" does not.

The UK is a single country. It is made up of former independent countries but has been a unified country since 1800 with some parts joining together earlier than that. Other countries at World Showcase including Italy, Germany, Canada and even the USA are similar conglomerations with some including Italy and Germany forming a lot later than the UK. I'm not saying this for information so please no sarcastic comments on 'for now' or similar as I'm not trying to make any political point.

I actually think having regions in world showcase would be a good thing as you could share even more culture and help to break down national boarders (which I've always felt was part of the idea of EPCOT), I believe westcot in California was going to be built like this. Some places like Polynesia, the Caribbean, south east Asia (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia etc) and yes equatorial Africa would work really well as showcases of regional culture for nations which might not be large enough to sponsor their own pavilions or culture

jt04

Possible Brazil was not announced because they are considering seriously a S. America w/Indy for DAK. I guess.

If it includes a Mystic Manor ride system attraction it could be perfect.

JohnD

You mean
Winniethepooh.png

Princess Leia

If Three Calleberos gets re-themed to Coco, just move them to Brazil. They were intended to represent all of South America not just Mexico.
Even though it's sounding like a ride isn't happening for this pavilion, it'd be great if they moved them to a window or something to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom