The Imagineering Break Room

tcool123

In honor of the eclipse that went across North America from west to east coast, I have found a song to celebrate the reason why you shouldn't look at the sun even during an eclipse.

I actually got a pair of eclipse glasses and looked at the sun today. While it was a partial eclipse it was still pretty cool. I was then bombarded by a bunch of people wanting to try it. So I allowed them to try it.

kmbmw777

Good question, today was my first day. Seems intense, and so far my favorite thing is my teacher wants to try allowing one student with an A per class
Gov Was by far my favorite class last year. I thought it was not that bad workload wise (at least at my school) and a lot of fun. (We held mock elections and wrote up party platforms and made campaign ads and stuff)

spacemt354

Chili's
On a trek through Epcot, @MonorailRed caught something in the back of The Toy Soldier shop in the UK Pavilion that I promised I had to post for the S.E.A. fans such as @JokersWild and @FigmentPigments among others. Never noticed this before!
8125606985664194543%253Faccount_id%253D9

Disney Dad 3000

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom