The Imagineering Break Room

Disney Dad 3000

The people that stayed behind in the keys continues to defy logic. Then to see some out taking selfies. Smh

On a lighter note, my mom and sis are at wdw today and looks like they will ride everything at MK and HS in one day.

Als, with all the news coverage and viewers for storm coverage , can't tell me an epcot weather pavilion as proposed on these boards wouldn't be a very interesting addition.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
I apologize for being inactive. I've kind of switched focus from this as a hobby to music; that and school has really kept me away from the forums. While I most likely won't be able to join a major Comp until the summer, I'd love to join a One Sentence Comp, and finally participate once again in discussion on some threads.:)

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
The people that stayed behind in the keys continues to defy logic. Then to see some out taking selfies. Smh

On a lighter note, my mom and sis are at wdw today and looks like they will ride everything at MK and HS in one day.

Als, with all the news coverage and viewers for storm coverage , can't tell me an epcot weather pavilion as proposed on these boards wouldn't be a very interesting addition.
Hurricane Maria too:cry:.

spacemt354

Chili's
Hurricane Maria too:cry:.
Went on a date once to this restaurant in Boston
6HSe87uGDDngfrbrh149eqzS3lxQFsuC68yO7u3kYZmTM_wI7Qis_LfUiIZo2UPf=w576-h384-n

It stunk too. Not a fan of 'Maria':hilarious:

Suchomimus

If she hits the continental USA, it'll be the third major hurricane this year. ANd if you take the first letter of each hurricane's name, you get HIM. Maybe Mother Nature is angry at HIM. Who is HIM? Up to interpretation, but I'm going with a man whose first name rhymes with Onald, and his last rhymes with rump. ;):rolleyes::p
"Well there's always more than one person to blame. Like if there was a car accident, whose fault is it, the guy who ran a red light or the Mesopotamian dude who invented the wheel?"- Darwin Raglan Caspian Ahab Poseidon Nicodemius Watterson III

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom