News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

JohnD

FOA? Anyway yes we are though we are talking about an attraction designed and built in one continent and redesigned to comply for Florida building regulations. It should not take 3 years.

What your suggesting is that Disney is building every component of each attraction which is completely untrue.

Alright, FEA. What I'm saying is that there are multiple projects happening all over WDW. I don't claim to know the specifics/logistics. There are plenty of CMs and engineers here who do. I'm saying it's not as easy saying it takes X amount of time when looking at one project in the abstract when there are projects all over.

disneyC97

In my first trip to EPCOT in November 1983 I made my parents take me as far into the France pavilion as we could go to see the Eiffel Tower up close. The kind cast members at IDF explained it wasn't possible to walk right up to it. My parents explained to me it was part of the Disney magic.

SirLink

Alright, FEA. What I'm saying is that there are multiple projects happening all over WDW. I don't claim to know the specifics/logistics. There are plenty of CMs and engineers here who do. I'm saying it's not as easy saying it takes X amount of time when looking at one project in the abstract when there are projects all over.

That is the problem every project should be looked at itself. Disney should be building quicker not slowing down to spread CapEx out over multiple financial years. Build it quick ... open it quick ... market, and just maybe Disney's summers wouldn't be so SAWFT.

aladdin2007

I have to say the concept art is one of the most beautiful pieces of concept art Disney has put out in a long time!!!! At least in terms of WDW. Very much in the style of some of the Mary Poppins backdrops....question, where will the rides exit flow out, through to where?

Maeryk

That is the problem every project should be looked at itself. Disney should be building quicker not slowing down to spread CapEx out over multiple financial years. Build it quick ... open it quick ... market, and just maybe Disney's summers wouldn't be so SAWFT.

I'm gonna suggest that TDO knows what it is doing, and builds on the fastest timeline it can. Considering the stages required, from earthworks to finish paint, it's not a quick process. And you CAN'T TEACH THAT.

lazyboy97o

I'm gonna suggest that TDO knows what it is doing, and builds on the fastest timeline it can. Considering the stages required, from earthworks to finish paint, it's not a quick process. And you CAN'T TEACH THAT.
Team Disney Orlando is not composed of any of the trades involved in design and construction of an attraction. And all of those trades are absolutely something that is taught.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom