Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thankfully, most of the people at my church are well dressed, but when I've had to visit other churches I've often felt overdressed. Still would have dressed the same way though. When I go to church I dress for church.

I can't wait for it to start getting cooler so I can start wearing waistcoats again. My red one is my favorite. I like to mismatch my jacket and waistcoat combinations.
View attachment 215864

Your church outfit is stylish, with understated elegance; you're very poised, and can pull off that look.

Think you might be surprised at my church, because no one dresses up. Everyone is neat and presentable, but especially in the summer, most people wear very casual summer clothes, including flip flops, etc. No complaints from the priest--I think he's just happy that people attend! :)

Nemo14

OMG--that looks really delicious. Never cooked potatoes on a grill--do you parboil them first, then slice and put in the pan on the grill? How long does it take to grill these?
DH does a similar thing with potatoes on the grill. We slice them to about 1/4 inch thickness, place them in foil, sprinkle with Good Seasons Italian dressing mix, add 2 or 3 ice cubes, then wrap it up and grill for 20 or so minutes.
*slurp*

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
OMG--that looks really delicious. Never cooked potatoes on a grill--do you parboil them first, then slice and put in the pan on the grill? How long does it take to grill these?
Mike says to tell you that he sometimes parboils and sometimes he does not. Depends how much time he has.

Yesterday - no. He put them on the top shelf for an hour or so, rotating them once or twice.

IMG_3943.JPG

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well darn, I'm out of lettuce. No more grapes or strawberries either. This is going to be a pretty boring picnic lunch.

Of course it's not, we'll be eating within ear shot of the roar of the Falls.

IMG_4182.JPG IMG_4183.JPG

Passports are packed, so I suspect dinner at Carrabba's will make up for any of the picnic's shortcomings. :joyfull:

NYwdwfan

Well darn, I'm out of lettuce. No more grapes or strawberries either. This is going to be a pretty boring picnic lunch.

Of course it's not, we'll be eating within ear shot of the roar of the Falls.

View attachment 215994 View attachment 215995

Passports are packed, so I suspect dinner at Carrabba's will make up for any of the picnic's shortcomings. :joyfull:
Enjoy! Make sure you post photos!
:hilarious: Yeah like there's a CHANCE you wouldn't share. :hilarious:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Enjoy! Make sure you post photos!
:hilarious: Yeah like there's a CHANCE you wouldn't share. :hilarious:
Slight detour first:
IMG_4221.JPG IMG_4222.JPG IMG_4195.JPG IMG_4272.JPG IMG_4216.JPG

We actually got to see two ships travel through Lock #3, the first headed east, going down; and the second headed west, going up.

I took more than 100 pics of the ships, the locks, and the museum. More pics later for sure.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welland_Canal

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We're driving along the lake (Lake Ontario) in Niagara on the Lake, and of course I need to stop and see water.

We are parked directly across from this house, and I say, "Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure it's worth a pretty penny."

IMG_4307.JPG IMG_4309.JPG IMG_4308.JPG

Ummmm yeah, no kidding!
IMG_4306.PNG

Anyways, water ....
IMG_4310.JPG IMG_4311.JPG IMG_4312.JPG IMG_4315.JPG IMG_4316.JPG

Fort George there in the distance.
More about Fort George later, I'm sure.
IMG_4313.JPG

trr1

peach-ice-cream-DSC_5158.jpg
peachicecream_churned.jpg
425_willie_nelson_peach.jpg
Douglas_Groce_Corrigan_%28afdotmil%29.jpg
:);):(:geek::greedy::grumpy::mad::confused::hilarious::hungover::cool::hungry::inlove::D:in pain::jawdrop::eek::oops::joyfull::rolleyes:o_O:angelic::arghh::banghead::bawling::bookworm::brb::bored::cat::cautious::cold::coldfeet::cry::cyclops::depressed::devilish::devilish::facepalm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom