News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

tirian

*Dingdingding* We have a winner! :D

Coming soon, complete with ever-more inflated prices:

"Stay at a MAGICAL!!! Disney Monorail resort, with direct access to Disney Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot Center Park, starting at only $799/night!"

"Stay at a MAGICAL!!! Disney Gondola resort, with direct access to Disney's Hollywood Studios Park and Star Wars Land (Opening TBD), starting at only $399/night!"

"Stay at a MAGICAL!!! Disney resort close to Disney's Animal Kingdom Park, starting at only $199/night!"

You get the idea. Other resorts will likely be classified by resort area and marketed as such. And even at those prices, people will eat it up. :banghead:
And it's sad because anybody who travels frequently knows that none of Disney's Deluxe resorts come close to a mainstream brand in the same price range.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
And it's sad because anybody who travels frequently knows that none of Disney's Deluxe resorts come close to a mainstream brand in the same price range.

You're paying for convenience not quality or amenities. Disney Deluxes from other brands top tier even though you pay more.

SoupBone

I know it's probably been posted a few times, but I really don't want to look through over 200 pages. Does anyone have a map overlay of the routes?

Tom Morrow

Slapping on character stickers is design bankruptcy.

The monorail doesn't need characters to be distinctly Disney. In fact, its design defines what Disney is, rather than limits it.
This is my only complaint about this. As if all the other announcements weren't IP overload as is... they can't just let the gondolas look classy. Nope. Gotta slap some IP on there too.

Rodan75

That is debatable, depending on the deluxe. WL is in line. Contemporary and GFL are another matter, only because I have less exp at that price point.

Generally what I've seen is that the more you pay, the less you get around the US.

Movielover

Is there really no AC? I can't imagine that being safe when you're closer to the sun in a glass container.

Does anyone else here get a feeling of Deja-Vu whenever they read new post in this thread?

z3RXXAt.gif

Just me? ok :confused:

ToTBellHop

What I will miss most is the quaint International Gateway entrance that will no longer feel like a reprieve from crowds when guests from Swan, Dolphin, Yacht, Beach, Boardwalk, AoA, Pop, CBR, and Holiday Inn Riviera are using it as their primary entrance.

I'm too lazy to get real numbers, but I'd ballpark us going from guests from ~4000 rooms using this entrance to guests from ~12000 rooms using it.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Do you people not actually read the threads you post in, it has been said time and time again you wont boil to death in the Gondola they have venting that will keep it cool as it moves around, it is a tried and tested format used in places much much hotter then Florida. Yeesh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom