Disney Quest to close in July 2017

WDWTank

Why NBA? Because Universal gave them the boot. Most of Disney Springs is third party venues that could be described as stuff “nobody asked for.”
I do love the Planet Hollywood Observatory though:) Have you checked it out yet? A new menu starring Guy Fieri burgers. So rad :cool::D

MuteSuperstar

NBA is pretty popular internationally, certainly moreso than the other American pro sports leagues. We shall see....I'm a pretty big NBA fan but I'm not sure if this will be such a rousing success in the long term. I'd rather see Virgin Megastore come back (hahaha I know that's never happening).

FigmentFan3

I hate it a little less now that I know they're tearing it down, and the new structure may better fit the vibe. But I still have as little desire to experience the NBA as I did to experience Disney Quest, more than once anyways.

Thebolt

It is a shame they could not find a new entertainment option for the building.
Disney Springs is at risk of coming across as a generic mall... rather than a unique Disney destination.
Lets hope the plot becomes something with a little Disney magic.
e.g. The One Man's Dream Museum

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It is a shame they could not find a new entertainment option for the building.
Disney Springs is at risk of coming across as a generic mall... rather than a unique Disney destination.
Lets hope the plot becomes something with a little Disney magic.
e.g. The One Man's Dream Museum

The NBA Experience will technically be an entertainment option.

Jeff456

I wonder when they will start pulling the exterior down? I'm guessing they'll gut the interior first? I know they've auctioned off the arcade machines but some of the other attractions might have reusable parts? I'm. Hoping they won't be demolishing it any time soon, I know it's not the most attractive building but those pictures of horizons being demolished in other threads are not nice to see, I can imagine a similar picture and don't really want to see it in August!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom