Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemmo

I see one of the blog sites is suddenly now going with the rumor of Brazil ... lol
Interesting they say it would be part of a phase one and have an attraction. If it's 2022 it wouldn't be phase one and on here an attraction seemed iffy at best at this point.

jt04

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised because if they are proceeding with this, I would think they'd want to have it opened by 2021 to make it part of the 50th offerings.

2022 is EPCOT's 40th. Our whatever they will be calling it by then. 2020 seems more likely IMO due to Star Wars. Follow?

clemmo

2022 is EPCOT's 40th. Our whatever they will be calling it by then. 2020 seems more likely IMO due to Star Wars. Follow?
2020 already has Rat penciled in though. I'd think it would 2021 or 2022 depending on when energy opens.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I am confirming this. Brazil for 2022.

Thanks, but we already got a confirmation that Brazil is coming and a better date:

If they could afford a summer Olympic Games, there is a sponsor than can help out with a pavilion costing no more than $100,000,000. Unless they splurge for a boat ride.

By the way, as others have deduced but to put a fine point on it, Brazil is likely to be built. Let's hope it gets a ride.

Both those [included Brazil] are slated before 2022. But we'll see.

We even know what pad it's going in. Can you get us a better confirmation with regard to the timeline besides you saying so?

WDWFanDave

Now if only some kind and generous soul had been leaking out Brazil concept art for years...

Oh...wait....

;)
Good to see you, @Lee

Credit to you, of course, here's the concept art:
image-jpg.54409

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom