Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctornick

Original Poster
Who would the third have been? I'm assuming 1 and 2 were Brazil and Spain.

I could have sworn it was discussed before and either India or Australia was the distant third in the running (and there was requite discussions about such settings being in DAK versus WS).

Next Big Thing

I could have sworn it was discussed before and either India or Australia was the distant third in the running (and there was requite discussions about such settings being in DAK versus WS).
I feel like India would be slightly redundant considering how much it seems like the Asia area of DAK is based on India and Australia also seems more suited for DAK, as it would be another continent to add to the park (Yes, I know it's a country too).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Kman101

I mean I have no information that the trains are going but how could they not be removed for this? :( I'd be really disappointed if they aren't relocated or they find a way around it. But that seems to be the pad where Brazil is going. Only at Epcot could you go from Germany to Brazil .... lol

Tavernacle12

2351metalcloud

Do you guys think Disney would ever build two pavilions behind each other in an expansion pad like a Spain pavilion behind a Brazil pavilion without any rides for either pavilion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom